• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Power Cooking Workshop Invite

In summary, the Hwc Power Cooking Workshop Invite is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that teaches quick and easy meal preparation using high-quality kitchen products. To receive an invite, you can contact a local consultant or visit the website for upcoming events. There is no cost to attend and it is a complimentary event for customers to learn new cooking techniques and try out products. At the workshop, participants can expect to learn how to make healthy meals in less time with the help of kitchen tools, try out products, and ask questions. Friends are also welcome to attend if notified beforehand.
babywings76
Gold Member
Well, I did it. I just sent out my e-mail invitations to all my contacts using iContact. I created a survey, which comes across as a link that I embedded in the invite that people can click on it and it'll take them to an RSVP page. I posted this invite as a Word document so you can see it. (Some of the formatting didn't copy over so well from iContact, so it's slightly different than it appears here). Thought I'd share it here since I got zero feedback in the Flyers/Letters section. Hopefully it looks okay and I'll get some responses. If anyone wants to learn how to create the survey (Really it's just a one question RSVP with options I created for them to click on for their answer) to embed in their iContact newsletters, just let me know. It's probably easier to talk it through over the phone.

Here's the link so you can view the way my RSVP/survey looks when they click on it:
https://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/survey/start?sid=5348&cid=406779

Attachments

• Power Cooking HWC invitation1.doc
    67 KB · Views: 400
Looks great! Good luck!

Yeah! I already got one RSVP! :)

Awesome Amanda !

For those of you that have done Power Cooking shows- do you have the skillet and the casserole? For some reason I was thinking power cooking was done with the DCB. I don't have any of the cookware yet (besides the 8" skillet with the starter kit). Would love to do a power cooking show but not ready to invest in those tools yet.

I just realized I am a little off topic. I was just looking at the Power Cooking show for chicken or beef and they all show the skillet and casserole. This thread is specific to the DCB.
Nevermind me.. it's Monday!

1. What is the Hwc Power Cooking Workshop Invite?

The Hwc Power Cooking Workshop Invite is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on teaching quick and easy meal preparation using our high-quality kitchen products.

2. How do I receive an invite to the Hwc Power Cooking Workshop?

If you are interested in attending the Hwc Power Cooking Workshop, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find upcoming events in your area.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Hwc Power Cooking Workshop?

There is no cost to attend the Hwc Power Cooking Workshop. It is a complimentary event for our customers to learn new cooking techniques and try out our products.

4. What can I expect at the Hwc Power Cooking Workshop?

At the Hwc Power Cooking Workshop, you can expect to learn how to make delicious and healthy meals in a fraction of the time with the help of our kitchen tools. You will also have the opportunity to try out some of our products and ask any questions you may have.

5. Can I bring a friend to the Hwc Power Cooking Workshop?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to the Hwc Power Cooking Workshop. Just make sure to let us know ahead of time so we can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefAlana
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies