1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HWC power cooking workshop invite

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Well, I did it. I just sent out my e-mail invitations to all my contacts using iContact. I created a survey, which comes across as a link that I embedded in the invite that people can click on it and it'll take them to an RSVP page. I posted this invite as a Word document so you can see it. (Some of the formatting didn't copy over so well from iContact, so it's slightly different than it appears here). Thought I'd share it here since I got zero feedback in the Flyers/Letters section. Hopefully it looks okay and I'll get some responses. If anyone wants to learn how to create the survey (Really it's just a one question RSVP with options I created for them to click on for their answer) to embed in their iContact newsletters, just let me know. It's probably easier to talk it through over the phone.

Here's the link so you can view the way my RSVP/survey looks when they click on it:
    https://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/survey/start?sid=5348&cid=406779

Attached Files:

May 11, 2009
  2. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

Looks great! Good luck!

May 11, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Yeah! I already got one RSVP! :)

May 11, 2009
  4. pattikake

pattikake Member

Awesome Amanda !

May 11, 2009
  5. junkfortara

junkfortara Member Gold Member

For those of you that have done Power Cooking shows- do you have the skillet and the casserole? For some reason I was thinking power cooking was done with the DCB. I don't have any of the cookware yet (besides the 8" skillet with the starter kit). Would love to do a power cooking show but not ready to invest in those tools yet.

May 11, 2009
  6. junkfortara

junkfortara Member Gold Member

I just realized I am a little off topic. I was just looking at the Power Cooking show for chicken or beef and they all show the skillet and casserole. This thread is specific to the DCB.
    Nevermind me.. it's Monday!

May 11, 2009
Have something to add?