• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shower Invites and Recipe Card Questions

In summary, to create a shower invite using Pampered Chef products, you can use customizable templates or design your own using their design tool. You can also include personalized recipe cards with your invitations, which can be ordered in bulk at a discounted price. Pampered Chef also offers printing services for both physical and digital invitations and recipe cards.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
For those of you who use the invitations for showers that you can buy on the supply order form do you hand write all of the invites or do you have a template that you use to print them?

Also what do you do with the recipes that the guests bring from the bottom of the invites? Do you find a recipe box or book to put them in and give it to the bride or just give the recipe cards to the bride and let her do what she wants with them?

TIA

JoLynn

Shower Invites are the one type of invite that I let my host take care of. I have so much else that I do for a Bridal Shower - I let them take care of the invites.

For the recipe cards, I just give them to the bride and let her do with them what she would like. Sometime the host will get a recipe box and set it up for the bride.

Hi JoLynn,Personally, I handwrite all of my shower invitations because I enjoy the personal touch it adds. However, I know many people who use templates to print them and they turn out just as nice. It really depends on your preference and how much time you have.As for the recipes, I usually just give them to the bride and let her decide what she wants to do with them. However, if you want to make it extra special, you could consider putting them in a recipe box or book as a gift for the bride. It would make a great keepsake for her to have all of the recipes from her shower in one place.Hope that helps! Happy planning.

1. How do I create a shower invite using Pampered Chef products?

To create a shower invite using Pampered Chef products, you can use one of our customizable templates or create your own using our design tool. Simply choose the design you like, add your text and images, and then print them out or share them electronically.

2. Can I include a recipe card with my shower invitations?

Yes, you can easily include a recipe card with your shower invitations. Our recipe cards come in a variety of designs and can be personalized with your own recipes and images. Simply add them to your invitation order or purchase them separately.

3. How do I personalize my shower invitations and recipe cards?

To personalize your shower invitations and recipe cards, simply use our design tool to add your own text, images, and colors. You can also choose from a variety of fonts and layouts to create a unique and personalized invitation that reflects your style.

4. Can I order shower invitations and recipe cards in bulk?

Yes, you can order shower invitations and recipe cards in bulk for a discounted price. We offer bulk ordering options for both physical and digital invitations and recipe cards. Simply choose the quantity you need and add them to your cart.

5. Do you offer printing services for shower invitations and recipe cards?

Yes, we offer printing services for shower invitations and recipe cards. You can choose to have your invitations and recipe cards printed and shipped to you, or you can opt for our digital printing option and receive a digital file that you can print at home or at a local print shop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies