• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printed Invitations for Theme Shows: Folding, Sealing, and Stamping Guide

Info label - The first line is a "Title" for my show. For the Real Food Real Fast show it looks like this:The Incredible 30 Minute Chicken Show!Host: Kim KowalskiWhen: Thursday, Oct 18 @ 7pPlace: 123 Main St, Jenison, MIRSVP: 616.555.1212Then I also make a return address label that (for the 30
urbnk8
When you send out the printed invites from CC (for theme shows), do you just fold them and seal with tape? And do you just put a regular stamp on them? That's what I've done for other things in the past but just wanted to make sure there wasn't another way for some reason.

Thanks!

bumping...

I haven't used the ones from CC. But when I do my Wedding Shower invites, I print the invites on 24lb paper, fold, secure with tape, address and stamp with a regular stamp. That's it.

Thank you!

I put them in an envelope to mail them.......I want to make sure they get there.

FYI - I did this for Sept......instead of the postcards, and so no increase in sales, bookings, or attendance because of it, so I am back to the postcards!

They are so much nicer than the post cards. I put them in envelopes or my hosts do.

ChefBeckyD said:
I put them in an envelope to mail them.......I want to make sure they get there.

FYI - I did this for Sept......instead of the postcards, and so no increase in sales, bookings, or attendance because of it, so I am back to the postcards!

I was going to try that but wasn't sure if it would do anything. Especially since the price of stamps has gone up so much. Maybe I will make some postcards specific to theme shows & keep using them.

stacywhitlow said:
I was going to try that but wasn't sure if it would do anything. Especially since the price of stamps has gone up so much. Maybe I will make some postcards specific to theme shows & keep using them.

Stacy, I have been using the Theme Show postcards for the first time this season. I really like them! (maybe because for the first time I really like the themes!:p ) I handwrite the guest name and address, and make labels. On the Info label - The first line is a "Title" for my show. For the Real Food Real Fast show it looks like this:
The Incredible 30 Minute Chicken Show!
Host: Kim Kowalski
When: Thursday, Oct 18 @ 7p
Place: 123 Main St, Jenison, MI
RSVP: 616.555.1212​

Then I also make a return address label that (for the 30 Min chicken) says:
"Don't Miss The Party!"
You have to see this to believe it!​

and put this label right below the Info Label. On the Theme Show invites, there is more room for doing this sort of thing - not as much verbage as the regular postcards.

heatherkiss said:
They are so much nicer than the post cards. I put them in envelopes or my hosts do.
Just a thought, but if you use a flyer, you could put it in a colorful envelope with confetti...more eye catching and less likely to get pitched in the trash as junk mail.

Related to Printed Invitations for Theme Shows: Folding, Sealing, and Stamping Guide

1. How do I fold the printed invitations for theme shows?

To fold the invitations, start by creasing along the center line. Then, fold the top and bottom edges towards the center crease. Finally, fold the invitation in half along the center crease to create a tri-fold design.

2. Do I need to seal the invitations before sending them out?

Yes, it is recommended to seal the invitations before sending them out to ensure they stay closed during transit. You can use a glue stick or a small piece of double-sided tape to seal the edges of the invitations.

3. Can I use a regular stamp to add a design to the invitations?

Yes, you can use a regular stamp to add a design to the invitations. Make sure to use a stamp pad with fast-drying ink to prevent smudging. You can also use a heat embossing tool to add an extra touch of elegance to your invitations.

4. How do I address the invitations?

You can handwrite the addresses on the invitations or print them using a label maker. Make sure to use clear and legible handwriting or a clear font for the labels. You can also use a calligraphy pen for an elegant touch.

5. Can I personalize the invitations with my theme show information?

Yes, you can personalize the invitations by adding your theme show information, such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions. You can also include a brief description of the theme and any incentives for attending the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
schel
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies