• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transitioning from PP to P3: Experiences and Tips from Fellow Network Marketers

In summary, the author suggests that if you have been using PP and switch over to P3, you should have no problems switching. It is also easy to import your past information into the new program.
ragschef
I am so used to PP that changing to P3 scares me. But I do have the need to change, since my downline knows it so well and when they have a problem, I cant help them. I really like PP since that's what I started on and I am not one to vote for change. I guess my question is this: If you have been on PP and have changed over to P3, have you had any problems changing over and getting used to such a different format? Also, is it difficult to transfer your past info into the new program?

Thanks for all your help...

I made the switch and haven't had any problems and importing the information was easy. I like P3. To me it is real easy to work with, it reminds me of excel.

Last edited:
P3P3 really IS a great program! They are working on in monthly and listening to us in the field. They have added so much in just the past few months! It does take some time to re learn the format. Once you do, you will be happy:)
I have personally been using the program since it came out and have had no problems whatsoever.
I especially appreciate the website transfer of orders directly from P3. You don't have to type a thing. Just a click and the order is loaded!

Pampered in Cali

I recently switched over. I like P3. Sure, you have to poke around and get used to the new stuff. It has good helps and the magnifying glass icon is for searching item numbers and names.

I can't even remember PP anymore. I was like you at first, I was scared to death to change, but now I love it. I didn't have any problems when I changed it either - I just played around with it.

I am think about taking the plunge too.

I took the plunge the beginning of the year. I like P3, just some things are still hard for me to navigate (the total owed by the host for the outside orders and her order is one that trips me up). But like mentioned with a team of seven new consultants that are using P3, I HAD to do it to be a better coach for them. I am sure the more I work with it, it will be fine, but 5 1/2 years of PP made it a total no brainer to me!

It helps if you think of P3 as a completely different program from PP, that just happens to do some of the same things. I've been using it since it came out for general use by consultants, and I like it. It's much nicer now that there are more reports available - and gotta love :love: the import from PWS function for orders (it even brings in the credit card numbers, so no more typos!).If you're unsure, I recommend installing it and playing with it a little. Still submit using PP, because once you submit using P3, you can't go back. But if you play with P3 (import your PP data to "load" some customers), you can determine if it's too slow on your system and get used to it before you're in a pressure situation.

If you are a director and you switch over to P3, KEEP PP ON YOU PUTER! It is the only way to download the Directors Monthly Data and End of Year Reports.

I switched last month. It was easy to make the switch, it's just taking a little while to figure everything out. But I think I like it. I think the thing I like most so far is the email notifications; that HO received your order, and also when it ships. Now I don't have to check on CC daily.

It does take a little bit of time when you first switch to get adjusted but I am very happy with it and have been using it since we got it. With all of the enhancements we've had lately it is great! I highly recommend that people look it all over, use the start-up guide (or whatever it is called) to learn where things are and how to enter items. I love the e-mail notifications on orders and how they update everytime something is new which includes past host discounts after shows are submitted so you don't have to manually enter them in and have an error later. Once you get the hang of it you will be happy you switched. Patience and time/practice when you are not in a hurry to submit is the best option in learning this.

I love P3 and didn't have any problems using it! I installed it right away and have never looked back!!!!

cmdtrgd said:
If you are a director and you switch over to P3, KEEP PP ON YOU PUTER! It is the only way to download the Directors Monthly Data and End of Year Reports.

How do you keep PP and P3 on the same computer. It keeps telling me that I have a program running already. ??

Related to Transitioning from PP to P3: Experiences and Tips from Fellow Network Marketers

1. How do I transition from PP to P3 as a network marketer?

Transitioning from PP to P3 can seem daunting, but it is a necessary change in order to better support your downline and their needs. To begin, familiarize yourself with the new program and its features by attending training sessions or reaching out to fellow network marketers who have successfully made the transition. It may also be helpful to set aside time to practice using P3 on your own before fully implementing it with your downline.

2. Is it difficult to adjust to the new format of P3 if I am used to PP?

As with any change, there may be some challenges in adjusting to the new format of P3. However, many network marketers have found that P3 offers a more user-friendly and efficient system for managing their business. With proper training and practice, you can quickly become familiar with the new format and see the benefits it has to offer.

3. Will I be able to transfer my past information from PP to P3?

Yes, most network marketing programs have the capability to transfer past information and data from one platform to another. It is important to carefully follow the instructions provided by the program and to back up any important information before completing the transfer.

4. Are there any common challenges or problems I should be aware of when transitioning to P3?

Some common challenges that network marketers may face when transitioning to P3 include learning the new features and functions, getting accustomed to a different layout or interface, and ensuring that all past information is properly transferred. However, with proper training and support, these challenges can be easily overcome.

5. How can I best support my downline during the transition from PP to P3?

Communication and training are key in supporting your downline during this transition. Keep them informed about the upcoming changes and offer resources or training sessions to help them adjust to P3. It may also be helpful to assign a mentor or support system within your downline to assist with any questions or difficulties they may have during the transition process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • Fluffy215
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Kathytnt