• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transition to a New Laptop: My First Show Experience with P3

In summary, Paulette has just started using P3 and is loving it. She submitted her first show with it and has some advice for those who have switched.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Well I got my new Laptop this week (LOVING it!) Loaded P3 and just submitted my first show with it. I fugured why keep messing arround, just jump in and start using it!

I like the program but it will take some getting used to since I was on PP for almost 5 years!

Any tips for using it at show from those of you who have switched?

No real tips Paulette but I just learned that you have to click on add to contacts to actually have every customer added to your contact list - not just hosts or potential hosts - (ok ok - not the sharpest tool in the shed!!:blushing: )

So that would be MY tip of the day!

I recently realized the same thing, Doreen. It's annoying because I don't want everyone in my contact list only hosts and repeat customers. Oh well.

JAE said:
I recently realized the same thing, Doreen. It's annoying because I don't want everyone in my contact list only hosts and repeat customers. Oh well.

Do you want only hosts?? They will be added automatically .

If you want ALL customers added (like to send out mini caddy etc.) you can still have them added even though the shows have closed - you just have to go back and click on the add to contacts ... P3 support told me that (not that lazy me has done it yet.....) it one of the few things you can do once a show closes .. Does that make sense??

No, I don't want all customers in my contact list. I just wanted their info to come up automatically so I wouldn't have to re-enter contact info. Oh well. My hosts aren't always automatically showing up when I enter them for an order at a different show. That's weird.

Thats because you have to add to the contact list - for sending stuff out you can just click on those you want to print info up on - so basically every time a customer places and order and say her name is Mary - when you type M it starts with all the M's and so forth - I find it so much easier to not have to type it -

IF your Hosts aren't auto showing up - it might be that they werent added as a Host benefit from a previous show - just a customer..

Do I make sense?

Congratulations, Paulette on the new lap top and for the P3 plunge!!!!!!!

Hey Harriet... So any more snow? Everytime I talk to my folks all they can say is they can not remember when thay have had so much snow! They live in Rochester. But then I think back to a few years ago when they said the same thing not to mentions '77. I will never forget that one!

etteluap70PC said:
Hey Harriet... So any more snow? Everytime I talk to my folks all they can say is they can not remember when thay have had so much snow! They live in Rochester. But then I think back to a few years ago when they said the same thing not to mentions '77. I will never forget that one!

We got a few inches yesterday which melted away (thank goodness) and we still have some snow but most of it has melted. We are hitting records with the snowfall this season but have not broken a record from 1993 yet--almost by an inch or two. We may get more snow mid week but I hope not!

When you visit Rochester again you'll have to look me up, I'm about 45-60 minutes south west of there!

1. What is P3 and how does it benefit Pampered Chef consultants?

P3 stands for Pampered Chef Performance, which is a software program designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them run their businesses more efficiently. It includes features such as customer tracking, order management, and inventory management.

2. How do I transfer my existing information from my old laptop to the new laptop with P3?

To transfer your existing information from your old laptop to the new one, you will need to download and install P3 on your new laptop. Then, you can easily import your customer and order information from your old laptop by following the prompts in the software.

3. Can I still use my old laptop for Pampered Chef shows if I have P3 on my new laptop?

Yes, you can still use your old laptop for shows, but it is recommended to use your new laptop with P3 for a smoother and more organized experience. If you choose to use your old laptop, you can manually transfer the information from the show to P3 on your new laptop later.

4. Are there any training resources available for using P3 on a new laptop?

Yes, there are several resources available for learning how to use P3 on a new laptop. The Pampered Chef website has a section dedicated to P3 training, including video tutorials and step-by-step guides. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for assistance.

5. Do I need to be connected to the internet to use P3 on my new laptop?

No, P3 can be used offline. However, you will need an internet connection to import and export data, as well as to access certain features such as the online catalog. It is recommended to connect your laptop to the internet regularly to ensure the most up-to-date information is available in P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • Shawnna