• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tech Support Helped Me Solve My P3 Installation Issue!

In summary, to contact Pampered Chef tech support for help with a P3 installation issue, you can call 1-800-266-5562 Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm CST, submit a support ticket through their website, or email them at [email protected]. When contacting tech support, have your P3 product information, including order number and serial number, ready. P3 can be installed on most computers without any additional software or equipment, but make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements. If you encounter an error during installation, try restarting your computer and contacting tech support for further assistance. You can install P3 on multiple devices with a valid license for each
Kathytnt
I just talked to tech support - I had a problem and needed a patch, which was e-mailed to me.

I loaded P3 a while ago but didn't actually start using it. If you load it (P3) and play around with it and are still making changes and using PP 16.? you will need to uninstall and re-install P3 for it to transfer all of your PP data to the new software.
It loads the database with your contacts, shows etc. during the installation process.

I am sure most of you are probably aware of this but thought I would post just in case.

Response:Thanks for the heads up! I haven't had a chance to start using P3 yet, but I'll definitely keep this in mind when I do. It's good to know that I'll need to uninstall and reinstall for everything to transfer properly. Did you have any other issues with the patch or was it a smooth process?

Hi there,I'm so glad to hear that tech support was able to help you solve your installation issue for P3! It can be frustrating when technology doesn't work as expected, but I'm glad they were able to assist you with a patch and get everything up and running.Thank you for sharing your experience with the community. It's always helpful to hear about potential issues and solutions for our products. And you're right, it's important to make sure that P3 is properly installed and all data is transferred to ensure a smooth transition from PP 16.?Thanks again for sharing and happy cooking!

1. How do I contact Pampered Chef tech support for help with my P3 installation issue?

Contacting our tech support team is easy! You can reach us by phone at 1-800-266-5562 Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm CST. You can also submit a support ticket through our website or email us at [email protected].

2. What information should I have ready when contacting tech support for my P3 installation issue?

When contacting tech support, please have your P3 product information, including your order number and product serial number, ready. It would also be helpful to have a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and any error messages you may have received.

3. Do I need any special software or equipment to install P3 on my computer?

No, P3 can be installed on most computers without any additional software or equipment. However, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements, such as having a current operating system and enough storage space for the software.

4. What should I do if I encounter an error during the P3 installation process?

If you encounter an error during the P3 installation process, try restarting your computer and attempting the installation again. If the issue persists, please contact our tech support team for further assistance and troubleshooting.

5. Can I install P3 on multiple devices or do I need a separate license for each one?

You can install P3 on multiple devices as long as you have a valid license for each installation. Please note that each license is only valid for one user and cannot be shared among multiple users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vgibsonrn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • NooraK