• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 and Vista Date Issue: Tech Support Confirms Glitch

In summary, a few days ago, P3 was a day ahead, but the next day it happened again. Yesterday, P3 moved ahead to the next day for some reason, but today it's back to normal. Tech Support said that this is a glitch with Vista and they are working on a fix. This means that P3 is now compatible with 32 bit Vista, not with the 64 bit version.
DebbieJ
Little quirk going on...

A few days ago I was working in P3 and the date was off--P3 was a day ahead. I was confused, but then the next day all was normal again.

Well, last night it happened AGAIN. I called Tech Support and he couldn't figure it out. Put me on hold and came back to tell me that this is a glitch with Vista. Later in the day, P3 will move ahead to the next day for some reason. So in the morning, it's fine, but say after 5 p.m., it moves head to the next day.

He said not to worry about it and they are working on a fix.

Just wanted to let y'all know so you don't think you're going crazy when this happens to you. :)

I haven't noticed this, but will look from now on. Thanks for the heads-up. Also, make sure to keep all the Windows and Java updates, etc. current so P3 will work properly.

Where do you see the date on P3? I've never noticed it.

I use the contact management section a lot and you can set tasks to follow up. The date is there.

So does this mean that P3 is now compatible with Vista? I had thought they said they were still working on that??

It's compatible with 32 bit Vista, not with the 64 bit version.

Okay, thanks Deb.
I wasn't aware that there was a 32 bit version of Vista. Which version is that?

I have Vista Business. Got it last summer, I think. I've been using P3 the whole time.

I hope that won't mess up any submissions, say at month-end near the end of the day. I wonder what date/time is transferred when it's showing the wrong date.

I just bought a Sony VAIO last week and it has Vista Home Premium 664 bit installed. Hence it won't work with P3. When I contacted Pampered Chef tech support they said they are feverishly working on a fix.

thanks deb I saw it today and thought I was crazy until I just read your post. it was very odd

Hey jaime, by the way, I deleted yoru phone message so I didn't have your number but I'm sure you know the answer is No. :( sorry!

I just checked it. Sure enough...yup, it's a day ahead. Apparently, I'm working in the future. That's always a good sign. :)

1. What is the P3 and Vista Date Issue?

The P3 and Vista Date Issue is a glitch that occurs when using the Pampered Chef software on a computer running Windows Vista. It causes the P3 timer to display the incorrect date, which can cause confusion and issues with scheduling and tracking orders.

2. How do I know if I have the P3 and Vista Date Issue?

If you are using the Pampered Chef software on a computer running Windows Vista and notice that the P3 timer is displaying the wrong date, then you are experiencing the P3 and Vista Date Issue. This can also be confirmed by contacting our tech support team.

3. Is there a fix for the P3 and Vista Date Issue?

Yes, our tech support team has confirmed that there is a glitch causing the P3 and Vista Date Issue and they are currently working on a fix. In the meantime, you can manually adjust the date on your computer to match the correct date and time.

4. Will the P3 and Vista Date Issue affect my orders and business?

The P3 and Vista Date Issue may cause confusion and inconvenience, but it should not affect your orders or business. As long as you manually adjust the date on your computer, the P3 timer should still function properly and accurately track your orders.

5. How can I prevent the P3 and Vista Date Issue from happening again?

Once the glitch is fixed by our tech support team, the P3 and Vista Date Issue should no longer occur. In the meantime, it is important to regularly check and manually adjust the date on your computer when using the P3 timer to ensure the correct date is displayed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • vgibsonrn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • imcooking