• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Strange Vista Glitch Affecting P3 Dates

In summary, the Strange Vista Glitch Affecting P3 Dates is a software bug on the Pampered Chef website that causes incorrect or unexpected dates to be displayed when using the P3 Date feature. If you have noticed this issue, you may be affected and should contact customer service for assistance. The technical team is currently working on a fix and the feature will resume normal functionality once implemented. However, you can still use the feature, but the dates may not be accurate. To report the glitch, please contact customer service and provide details for more efficient resolution.
chefkathy
Little quirk going on...

A few days ago I was working in P3 and the date was off--P3 was a day ahead. I was confused, but then the next day all was normal again.

Well, last night it happened AGAIN. I called Tech Support and he couldn't figure it out. Put me on hold and came back to tell me that this is a glitch with Vista. Later in the day, P3 will move ahead to the next day for some reason. So in the morning, it's fine, but say after 5 p.m., it moves head to the next day.

He said not to worry about it and they are working on a fix.

Just wanted to let y'all know so you don't think you're going crazy when this happens to you. :)

Mine does this too. I just thought they must have the time off 12 hours. Nice to know it isn't just me!:p

Michelle

Weird! I haven't noticed that happening to me but now I"ll have to be more aware.

Related to Strange Vista Glitch Affecting P3 Dates

What is the Strange Vista Glitch Affecting P3 Dates?

The Strange Vista Glitch Affecting P3 Dates is a software bug that has been reported by some users of the P3 Date function on the Pampered Chef website. This glitch causes incorrect or unexpected dates to be displayed when using the P3 Date feature.

How can I tell if I am affected by the Strange Vista Glitch Affecting P3 Dates?

If you have noticed that the dates shown on the P3 Date feature do not match your expectations or seem incorrect, there is a possibility that you are affected by the Strange Vista Glitch. We recommend checking with our customer service team for further assistance.

Is there a fix for the Strange Vista Glitch Affecting P3 Dates?

Our technical team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a fix. Once the fix is implemented, the P3 Date feature will resume its normal functionality. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience.

Can I still use the P3 Date feature despite the Strange Vista Glitch Affecting P3 Dates?

Yes, you can still use the P3 Date feature as usual, but please be aware that the dates displayed may not be accurate due to the Strange Vista Glitch. We recommend double-checking any dates that are important to you and contacting our customer service team for assistance if needed.

How can I report the Strange Vista Glitch Affecting P3 Dates?

If you believe you have encountered the Strange Vista Glitch Affecting P3 Dates, please report it to our customer service team. Providing details such as the specific dates affected and any error messages received will help our technical team to resolve the issue more efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • AMTC