• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director P3 Backup ~ Might Be Important Today!

yet.There have been multiple complaints on the Chef Success Facebook page about not getting alert e-mails for Home Office Leads. One of the team members contacted me tonight that she couldn't get a credit card to take. Another team member called to say that she kept getting an error message to check her log files. When she closed down the program & re-booted, all of her shows were gone. On the Chef Success Facebook page, someone else said she could get all the way to the final step of submitting a show & the system kept locking up on her.It's possible that the computers are just having problems tonight, but it's also possible that something is wrong with the system. It's important
Sheila
Gold Member
I just alerted my team & posted on our FB page ... you ladies might want to do the same for your teams:

If you haven't done it yet, everyone might want to do a backup of your Pampered Partner Plus on a jump drive or external drive. I'm seeing multiple complaints about the HO system and P3 today:

* there are multiple complaints on Chef Success about not getting alert e-mails for Home Office Leads.
* One of our team members recently renewed & I just happened to notice her on the screen ~ there was no notification from Home Office.
* One of the team members contacted me tonight that she couldn't get a credit card to take. She did a manual update, rebooted the P3 program, called to verify that there was not a typo/transposed numbers in the credit card # ... nothing was working.
* Another team member called to say that she kept getting an error message to check her log files. When she closed down the program & re-booted, all of her shows were gone.
* On the Chef Success Facebook page, someone else said she could get all the way to the final step of submitting a show & the system kept locking up on her

Not sure whats going on with the computers tonight at HO & on the P3 programs, but if you haven't done a backup recently ... now's a good time! It's always better to have the backup & not need it than it is to need the data & not have it! ;)

Is that info from a credible source?

I'm the one who typed it up. It's 2 (actually 3 now) of my team members who were having issues last night. Annastasia's the one who lost her shows.

I am the one who hasn't gotten a single online activity email since November 30th and I have had 4 or 5 online orders. Chefbeckyd said the same thing. I called Pampered Chef but they weren't aware of any problems and promised to look into it.

I went ahead & e-mailed them about not getting the renewal alert. In the subject line I put "e-mails for renewals not working" then sent them this:

Yesterday I noticed a name back on the roster. Not sure when she renewed because I was not notified. I sent her a "welcome back to the team" e-mail, but I have no idea if she'd been back 3 hours or a week.

I've asked before, but I'd LOVE to see it pop up on Consultant Connection like the new recruits do! There has to be a way for tech support to write it in where we see:
3 New Consultant(s) who joined your team
1 Consultant(s) re-joined your team
2 Consultant(s) earned New Consultant Rewards
6 Inactive Consultants​

And more than just the first line Director needs to be notified! If I have a 2nd/3rd line recruit rejoin, I want to know so that I can welcome them back to the team!

I completely understand wanting an e-mail with this information. When they introduced Consultant Connection, they told us we would be getting our information there. It's a way for them to drive us to that part of the website. We were told we'd need to get in the habit of checking it daily because e-mails wouldn't be sent.With that, e-mails would be nice and it would be nice if in the notifications, we were told someone rejoined.Hopefully they'll get the bugs worked out...

Career Solutions looked up the one that I never received an e-mail for ... she'd been back on the team since 11/28! Yikes!!! 8 days before I noticed her name on the roster. That's just sad. :(

Here's the response I received from Tech Support when I asked if they could give us an alert on Consultant's Corner:
Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. We do appreciate and value any feedback we receive. This a great suggestion and I believe if a consultant renews director's are not CC'd on the "Welcome Back" emails. Certainly listing rejoined consultants on the Consultant Connection totally makes sense. I will send your suggestion to our developers for further consideration.
Anyone else having crazy P3 issues? I haven't heard anymore complaints from my team, so hoping what ever was going on is now resolved. Still haven't heard back from Annastasia to see if she was able to recover her show data. Hoping she did!

I have not been receiving emails for a good week or 2 about online activity either. I have had one of my new consultants complain that she can't enter the Dec specials for her hostess. I told her to update P3 and call me back if it did not work. Have not heard otherwise.

OMG - Thank goodness I read this thread and that I do occassionally check CC to see if my team did anything (since that's rare, no I don't check daily as I'm sure most of you do) but OMG OMG OMG - there's $156.00 in online orders on there that I never knew about. No emails, nothing. Merry Christmas to me but that's annoying! So whomever isn't getting notified, you're not alone! ;)

What is P3 Backup?

P3 Backup is a data backup solution that allows users to store and protect important files, documents, and photos from their computers, phones, and other devices.

How does P3 Backup work?

P3 Backup works by creating secure copies of your data and storing them in a remote location, typically on cloud servers. This ensures that your data is safe even if your devices are lost, stolen, or damaged.

Why should I use P3 Backup?

P3 Backup provides peace of mind by ensuring that your important files and documents are safe and easily retrievable in case of any unexpected events. It also allows for easy sharing and syncing of files across multiple devices.

Can I access my backed up files from any device?

Yes, P3 Backup is accessible from any internet-connected device, including computers, phones, and tablets. This allows you to access your files anytime, anywhere.

Is P3 Backup secure?

Yes, P3 Backup uses encryption and other security measures to ensure that your data is safe and protected from unauthorized access. Additionally, regular backups are performed to ensure that your data is always up to date and available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Sheila