• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Switching to P3: Overwhelmed? We Can Help!

In summary, P3 is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help individuals simplify meal planning, save time in the kitchen, and reduce stress. It provides customizable meal ideas, tools for meal prep, and a supportive community. To sign up, visit the Pampered Chef website and choose a membership option. P3 offers options for different dietary restrictions and can be cancelled at any time, although there may be a fee for cancelling within the first year. There are no additional costs for using P3, but purchasing recommended Pampered Chef products may incur additional fees.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
HELP?????
Today's the day - I HAVE to switch over to P3.
I know, I know...procrastinator.
I installed P3 about a year ago - and played with it a bit.
But now I need it to REALLY be on here and working and up-to-date.
What do I do?
Do I uninstall it?
Reinstall it?
HELP????

Just replied on CS. Carolyn, if you need help you can call me. I believe you have my number, if not email me for it if you want to call.

Oy...how do I uninstall it?

Since you didn't call back, I'm guessing you're up and running?

bethcooks4u said:
Since you didn't call back, I'm guessing you're up and running?

She did get up and running. All by herself (no Geek Squad either!)!!! YAY CAROLYN! :party:

Related to Switching to P3: Overwhelmed? We Can Help!

1. What is P3 and how does it help with feeling overwhelmed?

P3 stands for Pampered Chef's Power of 3 program. It is designed to help individuals simplify meal planning, save time in the kitchen, and reduce stress. P3 provides easy and customizable meal ideas, tools to help with meal prep, and support from a community of fellow home cooks.

2. How do I sign up for P3?

To sign up for P3, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the P3 tab. From there, you can choose a P3 membership option that best fits your needs and budget.

3. Will P3 work for my dietary restrictions?

Yes, P3 offers a variety of meal options that can be customized to fit your dietary needs and restrictions. You can filter recipes by dietary preference, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or keto, to find meals that work for you.

4. Can I cancel my P3 membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your P3 membership at any time. Simply log into your account and follow the instructions to cancel. Please note that cancellation fees may apply if you cancel within the first year of your membership.

5. Are there any additional costs or fees for using P3?

There are no additional costs or fees for using P3. Your membership fee covers access to the P3 program, as well as any tools or resources provided. However, if you choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products recommended for P3, those would be an additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • luvinpc