• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Installing P3 Today - Help?!?!?!?

In summary, In order to install P3 on your computer, you will need to: -Un-install the P3 you have. -Install P3 from CC. -Back up from PP, too, so that you have the latest date
dannyzmom
Gold Member
HELP?????
Today's the day - I HAVE to switch over to P3.
I know, I know...procrastinator.
I installed P3 about a year ago - and played with it a bit.
But now I need it to REALLY be on here and working and up-to-date.
What do I do?
Do I uninstall it?
Reinstall it?
HELP????

Un-install the P3 you have. Then install it from CC (otherwise updates will take forever). Good luck! If you have Vista on your computer you may need help from tech support.

Finish February before you start just in case.

Back up from PP, too, so that you have the latest date to pull into P3. There's only one chance to import your data when you install P3.

dannyzmom said:
HELP?????
Today's the day - I HAVE to switch over to P3.
I know, I know...procrastinator.
I installed P3 about a year ago - and played with it a bit.
But now I need it to REALLY be on here and working and up-to-date.
What do I do?
Do I uninstall it?
Reinstall it?
HELP????

I did the same thing as you...SO I will be bumping this thread until I can work things out! So far I can't find anything I'm looking for.....:cry:

Ginger- do you still need a hand? PM me your phone number and I can give you a call...

Okay gang - I *think* I was successful at getting it onto my desktop - it is there and all the info appears to be up to date.
Now, how do I get it onto my laptop and keep the info up to date as well?

Bueller? Bueller?

OMG...is CC down for everyone or just me???

If I can do it anyone can do it! P3 is so easy!

Yah I cannot even get CC log in to come up!

Ok - I am back on CC....now can someone tell me how I handle the whole downloading P3 onto my laptop thing?

If you want to run on both computers, you'll need to install it on both. Backup on the machine you use, then restore from backup on the other one.

chefann said:
If you want to run on both computers, you'll need to install it on both. Backup on the machine you use, then restore from backup on the other one.

huh??????????????

dannyzmom said:
huh??????????????

I knew that would be your response when I saw Ann's message. :D

What she means it that you'll have to download the program from CC onto both machines. Since you did your desktop first, you'll need to create a backup from that through P3 onto a thumb drive or something similar. There is a backup tool within P3 (Tools menu at the top, then backup). Whatever drive you store your backup on, you'll need to be able to connect to your laptop. Open P3 on your laptop then do a restore (Tools menu, then restore). You'll have to do this between the two machines whenever you're wanting to keep current. Just make sure that if you're working on your desktop & you do something, then go to your laptop, do the backup/restore thing first. Otherwise, you'll have different data on each machine & you can't merge the two.

She's got it... we were on the phone and online chatting during the actual second install. It's all good. :)

Ok - now I am trying to synch my PWS and my P3 but am getting errors...ideas?

That doesn't sound good. I just checked - mine syncs today (just in case there's a problem at HO). I don't know what the problem could be. The software uses your consultant number to log in (that's why you don't need to actually enter your PWS address). Is the password you use the same as your CC password?

I think I did it successfully! Wahoo! And, I just put more orders on a show that was started in PP without an issue (once I figured it out)! I waited until the last minute, but I can tell already that I'm going to like it!

How do I print receipts for guests and hosts off of P3?

Click the show in the lower left area of the screen. Once you have a show selected, several options in the grey divider bar (between the tasks and the show list) will be activated. One of them is Print Receipts. Click that. Another window will open that will allow you to pick which receipts from that show and the language.Did you go through the tutorial? When you start up P3, there's a button for "Quick Start Guide." That button will take you to a web page with videos about the software. (You may need to maximize your browser window to see the whole thing.) The videos aren't super detailed, but they give tips about where to find things.

Related to Installing P3 Today - Help?!?!?!?

1. How do I download and install P3 Today?

To download and install P3 Today, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, search for P3 Today and select the product. Click on "Add to Cart" and follow the prompts to complete the purchase. Once purchased, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and install the software.

2. Is P3 Today compatible with my device?

P3 Today is compatible with most devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. However, it is recommended to check the system requirements on the Pampered Chef website before purchasing to ensure compatibility.

3. Do I need any special equipment to install P3 Today?

No, you do not need any special equipment to install P3 Today. However, it is recommended to have a stable internet connection during the installation process.

4. What if I encounter errors during the installation process?

If you encounter any errors during the installation process, first try restarting your device and trying again. If the issue persists, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer support for assistance.

5. Can I install P3 Today on multiple devices?

Yes, you can install P3 Today on multiple devices. However, keep in mind that the software can only be used on one device at a time, and each device must have its own license.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvinpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nfldfran
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • pamperedtara