• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tech Help Needed--Deleting P3 From Old Computer

In summary, the speaker is asking for help to remove the Pampered Partner Plus program from their old laptop in order to free up disk space. They have tried to find and uninstall it in various locations but have not been successful. They are seeking assistance from someone who is knowledgeable about tech support.
Karen
Gold Member
Any tech help that I can get would be greatly appreciated. I'm getting ready to call Tech Support, but thought I would ask here first.

I have an old laptop that I'm going to be doing some other things with so I'm trying to clean up files, and make as much disk space available as possible. I have P3 on my new netbook and I'm trying to take P3 off my old laptop. I've looked under "programs" thinking I could uninstall it there, and didnt see anything. I did find it in one other location under my user name on my hard drive and deleted it, but it looks to still be in some other location.

Does anybody else know where I can look or tell me how to go about finding and removing this?

It's a new year, time to clean up computers, emails, files, life, etc!!! :)

Many thanks,
Karen

Karen, where you do this will depend on the Windows Version you have.
Windows XP - Click Start, Control Panel. There should be something listed that reads "ADD/OR REMOVE PROGRAMS. When you click on that, a list of installed programs will appear. Simply find the Pampered Partner Plus program. Click it and it will bring up a REMOVE/Change button. Click that. This will ask if you are sure and if you are go for it and it will remove the program.
In Windows Vista or Windows 7, Click START, CONTROL PANEL and look under programs. You will see Programs. You will see UNINSTALL A PROGRAM. This will bring up that list. Select Pampered Partner Plus and uninstall it.
The computer may or may not need to be restarted to completely remove it. Do the restart now. Do not wait. It is never good to postpone this unless you are removing more than one program. If it does not ask, you may still want to restart. Just cleans things up a little better.
If you want, I will be home most of today and tomorrow so if you would like help, give me a call. (414)303-5335.

Hi Karen,I understand your frustration with trying to remove P3 from your old laptop. It can be tricky to completely uninstall programs sometimes. One thing you can try is using a program like CCleaner, which can help you find and remove any leftover files or registry entries for P3. You can also try searching for "P3" in your computer's search function and see if any other files or folders show up.If those options don't work, you can also try contacting the manufacturer of P3 for specific uninstall instructions or reach out to their customer support for assistance. I hope this helps and good luck with your computer clean up!

1. How do I delete P3 from my old computer?

To delete P3 from your old computer, you will need to go to the control panel and select "Uninstall a program". Then, find P3 in the list of installed programs and click on "Uninstall". Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.

2. I don't see P3 in my list of installed programs, how do I delete it?

If P3 is not showing up in your list of installed programs, it is possible that it was not properly installed or has already been deleted. You can try searching for P3 in your computer's search bar and deleting any remaining files or folders associated with it.

3. Will deleting P3 from my old computer affect my current Pampered Chef account?

No, deleting P3 from your old computer will not affect your current Pampered Chef account. P3 is just a program used to access your account, so removing it from one computer will not affect your account on other devices.

4. Can I transfer P3 to a new computer instead of deleting it?

Yes, you can transfer P3 to a new computer if you would like to continue using it. You can either install P3 from the original installation file or transfer the program files from your old computer to the new one.

5. What should I do if I am having technical difficulties with P3 on my new computer?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with P3 on your new computer, we recommend reaching out to our technical support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get P3 up and running on your new device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampermeplease
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies