• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Transition From Pp to P3

In summary, to transition from Pampered Chef's Personalization Profile (PP) to Personalization Profile 3 (P3), log in to your account and click on the "My Profile" tab. You will still have access to your old PP information after transitioning to P3. P3 offers updated features and tools for a more personalized experience. Your previous information will be carried over to P3, but you can make updates if needed. There is a tutorial available in your account for transitioning from PP to P3.
pamperedtara
Gold Member
I have been a bit hesitant to make the transition, so I installed P3 a couple of months ago to play around with it, but did not import my PP information. I think I am finally ready to make that leap, but now I cannot figure out how to import from PP.:yuck: Anything I find on CC says it will prompt you to import when you install the software, but that is it. Do I have to uninstall P3 & re-install to import??? If so, is there anyway to save contact info that I have been putting in P3?

You do need to uninstall and re-install to import PP data into P3. Unfortunately, this will erase any of the contact info you have entered into P3. And if you back up P3 to do a restore from that back up, it will erase the things that you import that AREN'T in the backup.

It looks like you'll have to re-enter those contacts. You can print a report of them, though, so you have the info in one place.

Thanks ANN!

Related to Help With Transition From Pp to P3

1. How do I transition from Pampered Chef's Personalization Profile (PP) to Personalization Profile 3 (P3)?

To transition from PP to P3, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Profile" tab. From there, you can access your Personalization Profile and make any necessary updates or changes.

2. Can I still access my old PP information after transitioning to P3?

Yes, you will still be able to access your old PP information after transitioning to P3. Your PP information will be saved in your P3 account for reference.

3. What are the benefits of using P3 over PP?

P3 offers a more comprehensive and personalized experience for our consultants. It includes updated features and tools to help you better understand and manage your business.

4. Will I have to recreate my entire Personalization Profile when transitioning to P3?

No, you will not have to recreate your entire Personalization Profile. Your previous information and preferences will be carried over to P3, but you will have the opportunity to make any necessary updates or changes.

5. Is there a tutorial or guide for transitioning from PP to P3?

Yes, there is a tutorial available in your Pampered Chef account. Simply click on the "My Profile" tab and select the "Transition to P3" option. This will provide step-by-step instructions on how to transition from PP to P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jrstephens