• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble importing contacts from P3 to your website?

In summary, to import contacts from P3 into your Pampered Chef account, log into your account and go to the "My Contacts" tab. From there, click on the "Import Contacts" button and select "P3" as the source. If you do not have a Pampered Chef account, you can create one for free on their website. Importing contacts from P3 will not overwrite any existing contacts in your account and the time it takes to complete the import process may vary. You can also choose which contacts to import from your P3 account.
mhrivera
I just tried to import my new contacts from P3 to my personal website, but got a few error messages. Anyone else having this issue? I need to send out the sweepstakes email!

Thanks!

I just tried to import my contacts too and it looks like this might be a HO tech issue and not something you did.

Good luck and thanks for letting us know that it doesn't work :(

I've been having issues too. Has anyone called the HO's helpdesk? I may call tonight.

I have tried 3 or 4 times and it won't work

I emailed HO about this issue, and this is what I got back:Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The option to export information which is now available in P3 is only compatible with Microsoft Outlook at this time. If you transfer your contact information to Outlook, you can then create a new file to export to your personal web site. The instructions for this second step are available in the "Help" screens of the Customer Connection section of your personal web site.Anthony Boroczk
Technical Support Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
www.pamperedchef.comMy outlook doesn't work, but maybe this can help you!

whatever! I didn't know there was a "specific" step that told you to do it to outlook. i didn't see, but didn't look very hard. i guess that is my fault. i don't use outlook, not even set up.

1. How do I import contacts from P3 into my Pampered Chef account?

To import contacts from P3, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Contacts" tab. Click on the "Import Contacts" button and select "P3" from the options. Follow the prompts to connect your P3 account and import your contacts.

2. Can I import contacts from P3 if I don't have a Pampered Chef account?

No, you must have a Pampered Chef account in order to import contacts from P3. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one for free on our website.

3. Will importing contacts from P3 overwrite any existing contacts in my Pampered Chef account?

No, importing contacts from P3 will not overwrite any existing contacts in your Pampered Chef account. It will only add new contacts from your P3 account.

4. How long does it take to import contacts from P3?

The time it takes to import contacts from P3 can vary depending on the size of your P3 contact list. Generally, it should only take a few minutes to complete the import process.

5. Can I choose which contacts to import from P3?

Yes, when you import contacts from P3, you will have the option to select which contacts you want to import. You can choose to import all contacts or select specific contacts from your P3 account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MyPony
  • tinat51796