• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Importing AOL Contacts to Website - Help!

In summary, if you are having trouble importing your AOL contacts to your website, it could be due to compatibility issues, incorrect settings, or technical difficulties. To troubleshoot the problem, make sure you are using the correct import format and settings, try exporting your contacts in a different file format, and contact your website's support team for further assistance. While you can manually add contacts to your website, it may be time consuming. Whether your AOL contacts will be automatically synced with your website's contact list will depend on your website's settings. Lastly, you will need a valid AOL account to export your contacts from AOL.
jnsr96
I have contacts in my AOL acct that I tried importing to my website, but everytime I try to do it it tells me that there are no contacts found. I'd hate to have to copy every contact from my account. Anyone have any idea how to do this? TIA

Re: Contactsanyone have any ideas?!!

Re: ContactsHow to export my contacts from AOL WebMailOnce you save the file, you should be able to import it to P3 ... but I've never tried to do it! So make sure you do a backup &/or export all of you P3 contacts FIRST ... in case this method tries to overwrite the current contacts rather than adding to the list. ;)

Re: ContactsImporting to P3 does not overwrite current contacts (though I would still recommend backing up first). It will create duplicates and then there is a duplicates editor that will allow you to merge contacts.

Re: ContactsThanks so much! I will try that now

1. Why am I having trouble importing my AOL contacts to my website?

There could be several reasons for this issue. Some possible reasons include compatibility issues between AOL and your website's platform, incorrect import settings, or technical difficulties on either end.

2. How can I troubleshoot this problem?

First, double check that you are using the correct import format and settings for your website's platform. If that does not resolve the issue, try exporting your contacts from AOL in a different file format and then importing them to your website. You may also want to contact your website's support team for further assistance.

3. Can I manually add my AOL contacts to my website?

Yes, most website platforms have an option to manually add contacts. However, this can be time consuming if you have a large number of contacts. It may be worth troubleshooting the issue with the import function first.

4. Will my AOL contacts be automatically synced with my website's contact list?

This will depend on your website's settings and capabilities. Some platforms may have an option to automatically sync contacts, while others may require manual updates. Check with your website's support team for more information.

5. Do I need to have an AOL account to import contacts from AOL to my website?

Yes, you will need a valid AOL account in order to export your contacts from AOL. If you do not have an AOL account, you may need to manually add your contacts to your website or use a different email provider to import contacts from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MyPony
  • kam