• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Can't Get Website to Work for Her...advice???

In summary, if you are experiencing issues with your Hostess website, first ensure that all necessary information is entered correctly. If the website is not loading properly, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or accessing it from a different device or browser. If you are having trouble logging in, double check your login credentials or reset your password. To update your Hostess website, login and make changes through the website editor. If you encounter technical difficulties, try clearing your cache and cookies again or contact customer service for assistance. Be sure to provide specific details about the issue for faster resolution.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I received this message today and do not know what to tell her.
"Cannot get your hostess site to work for me. Have tried twice with no luck. When I attempt to import email addresses from Aol, it says that I have no contacts. Please help."

I have always had to copy & paste emails.

I have always just typed the information in. No one has told me they have imported names before.

i was having the same problem myself one day and I have gmail. Did you try emailing tech support?

Add her as a guest and send her an e-vite. Then she can forward to everyone through AOL.

she said she just typed in the names...

1. How can I get my Hostess website to work?

First, make sure that you have entered all the necessary information correctly on the website. Next, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then refresh the page. If that doesn't work, contact the Hostess customer service for further assistance.

2. Why is my Hostess website not loading properly?

There could be several reasons for this. It could be due to a slow internet connection, compatibility issues with your browser, or server problems on the Hostess website. Try accessing the website from a different device or browser to see if the issue persists.

3. I am unable to login to my Hostess account. What should I do?

Make sure that you are using the correct login credentials. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password" option and follow the prompts to reset it. If you continue to have trouble logging in, contact the Hostess customer service for assistance.

4. How do I update my Hostess website?

To update your Hostess website, login to your account and navigate to the website editor. From there, you can make changes to your website's content, layout, and design as needed. Remember to save your changes before exiting the editor.

5. What should I do if I am experiencing technical difficulties on my Hostess website?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then refresh the page. If the issue persists, contact Hostess customer service for further assistance. It may also be helpful to provide specific details about the problem you are experiencing, such as error messages or specific actions that trigger the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MyPony
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lesliec