• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Hostess' Order Mystery: How Did It Happen?

In summary, the hostess of a closing show had problems with the consultant's website when placing an order. The order confirmation came from a different website, causing confusion and frustration for both the hostess and consultant. It seems that the hostess accidentally ended up on the main company website and the order went to a different consultant. The issue can be resolved by cancelling the order and placing it through the consultant's website instead. Orders placed on the main website go through the "director loop" and the consultant closest to the person receives the credit.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Okay, so my hostess who's show I am closing today just told me that she had problems with my website. She put in my website address off the back of my catalog and placed an order - now granted she didn't place the order correctly because she didn't enter herself as the hostess (this was an outside order she was placing for a friend) so her show wouldn't have gotten credit anyway - but when she got her order confirmation it wasn't even from my website. It was from someone else's website that neither of us even know. How could this even happen? Somewhere there is a very happy consultant with a $100 order and here there is a very unhappy hostess and consultant that is lacking in $100 for her show total. Any clue what went wrong?

Re: ConfusionSounds like she ended up on the main pc website & wound up in the lead system. She can place the order through you & return the original (wrong) order when it comes in.

Re: ConfusionHave her cancel it immediately - then have her log on again to your website - click on she is ordering off a host - then proceed with the rest - last name and first name of the host etc.

Re: ConfusionSo when someone places an order on the main website does it work just like a home office lead and go to the closest director to that person? Is that how that would have happened? I didn't realize that orders placed on the main pc website actually went to a consultant.

Re: ConfusionYes it sounds like that's what happened. Anyone (a personal order, booking lead or business lead) who goes to the main pc website goes into the "director loop". They get the credit for it. But yes, she should call right away and get it cancelled and call you with the order.

1. How can I track my hostess' order?

To track your hostess' order, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Hostess' Order Mystery". From there, you will be able to view the status of the order and track its delivery.

2. What should I do if my hostess' order is missing or incorrect?

If you believe that your hostess' order is missing or incorrect, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that your hostess receives the correct items.

3. Can I make changes to my hostess' order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to it. We recommend double-checking all items and quantities before submitting the order to ensure accuracy.

4. How long does it take for my hostess' order to be delivered?

The delivery time for your hostess' order will vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 days.

5. My hostess' order is a gift, can I have it shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can have your hostess' order shipped directly to the recipient by entering their shipping address at checkout. You can also include a personalized message for the recipient in the "gift message" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedtracy