• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Importing Contacts from P3 to Website: Error Troubleshooting

In summary, to import contacts from P3 to your website, you need to export them as a CSV file from your P3 account and then import them through the "Contacts" section in your website's backend. If you encounter errors, check for incorrect formatting or permissions before attempting to import again. You can also import contacts from multiple P3 accounts and schedule regular imports for up-to-date contact lists. Troubleshooting steps include checking for special characters and exporting/importing smaller batches of contacts. Contact your website's technical support for further assistance if needed.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I am trying to import my contact list from p3 to my website. It seems pretty easy but it keeps comming up withan erroe of corrupt list or wrong file chossen what in the would am I doing wrong? Please help

Jaime,

I exported from PP so I'm not sure how it works with P3.

I suggest calling Tech Support--they can walk you through it. 888-687-2433

I called Tech support about the same thing. I thought it might be because I am using Vista, but they said they are working on importing contacts from P3 into the website, but currently this feature is not available. When it is, we will be notified. Bummer! It sure is time consuming to do double entry.

Oh, so that's why I can't do it. I've been thinking I was just being really slow. What a pain!

Actually, this thread is pretty old - from last November. Unless I am misunderstanding the question, I have sent my contact list from P3 to my website by using the Personal Website Synchronization button in P3. HTH.

I think they have updated it fairly recently and you can do it now. I haven't tried it, but I am pretty sure I saw it somewhere that they made an enhancement to allow importing.

Thanks, I just did it!!! I've been trying to import my contacts the old way and it just didn't work. Thanks ladies!

Related to Importing Contacts from P3 to Website: Error Troubleshooting

1. How do I import my contacts from P3 to my website?

To import your contacts from P3 to your website, you will first need to log in to your P3 account. Then, go to the "Contacts" tab and select the contacts you want to import. Click on the "Export" button and choose the option to export as a CSV file. Once you have the CSV file, log in to your website's backend and go to the "Contacts" section. There should be an option to import contacts, where you can select the CSV file and upload it.

2. Why am I receiving an error when trying to import my contacts?

There could be several reasons for this error. One common reason is that the CSV file you are trying to import may have incorrect formatting or contain special characters that are not compatible with the website's system. Another reason could be that your P3 account does not have the necessary permissions to export contacts. Make sure to check the formatting and permissions before attempting to import again.

3. Can I import contacts from multiple P3 accounts to my website?

Yes, you can import contacts from multiple P3 accounts to your website. Simply follow the same steps as importing from a single account, but make sure to export and import each account's contacts separately. You may also want to double-check for any duplicate contacts to avoid cluttering your website's contact list.

4. How do I troubleshoot errors during the importing process?

If you encounter errors while importing contacts from P3 to your website, you can try a few troubleshooting steps. First, make sure your CSV file is formatted correctly and does not contain any special characters. You can also try exporting and importing a smaller number of contacts at a time to see if that resolves the issue. If the problem persists, contact your website's technical support for further assistance.

5. Can I schedule regular contact imports from P3 to my website?

Yes, many website platforms offer the option to schedule regular contact imports from external sources like P3. This can be useful if you regularly update your contacts in P3 and want your website's contact list to stay up-to-date as well. Check your website's settings or contact their customer support to see if this is an option for your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • topchef.heather