• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Importing a Wish List to P3: Troubleshooting Tips

In summary, the wish list is a tool to give the host an idea how much she'll need in sales to get her items free.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a host who made a wish list on the website. Is there a way to import it into P3. I synched to the PWS, and that didn't work.

I have come across the same situation, and have not been able to find a way to directly import the wish list into P3.

Nope - there's no way to do it. The wish list is a tool to give the host an idea how much she'll need in sales to get her items free. You can print it out and at least have item numbers, which is faster than looking things up (most of my hosts just give me product names - or vague descriptions - when closing).

Thanks. Yeah, what I ended up doing was just have 2 screens open side by side and punch in the item #s. So it still was a great help.

My host earned $265 in FPV and 4 half-priced items! Now I have to figure out how her wish list works out the best with costing her out of pocket the least. KWIM? I'm glad P3 calculates stuff, now I just have to experiment.

This may be a silly question. But what is P3? Is that our new PP program? If it is how do we update it? Thanks :blushing:

P3 is Pampered Partner Plus (PPP = P3). If you've been with PC for less than a year, as indicated by your profile, then that's what you're running. You can update it by going into the program and going to Help > Check for updates. Or log in to Consultant's Corner and go to Managing your business > Work with your shows > Pampered Partner Plus; then click on the Update link on the left side of that page.

OH OK I already have this program. Only been with PC 2 1/2 months :)

What is P3 and how can I import a wish list to it?

P3 is Pampered Chef's online tool for managing wish lists and orders. To import a wish list to P3, log into your P3 account and click on the "Import Wish List" button. Then, follow the prompts to upload your wish list file.

Why is my wish list not importing correctly to P3?

There could be a few reasons for this. Make sure your wish list file is in the correct format (CSV or Excel), and that all the necessary columns and information are included. If the issue persists, try re-saving your wish list file and then attempting the import again.

Can I import a wish list from another source besides Pampered Chef?

Yes, P3 allows you to import wish lists from other sources as long as they are in a compatible format (CSV or Excel). Simply click on the "Import Wish List" button and follow the prompts to upload your wish list file.

I am receiving an error message when I try to import my wish list. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message, double check that your wish list file is in the correct format and that all the necessary information is included. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

Can I edit my imported wish list in P3?

Yes, you can make changes to your imported wish list in P3. Simply click on the wish list item you want to edit and make your changes. Be sure to save your changes before exiting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jan Lewis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Symara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Symara
  • Jessamary