• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Importing Show Info from Pampered Partner 16.0 to P3 - Kim's Journey

In summary, Pampered Partner 16.0 is a software used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their businesses, with features such as inventory tracking, sales reporting, and customer management. P3 - Kim's Journey is a newer version of Pampered Partner specifically designed for on-the-go use and importing show information. To import show information from Pampered Partner 16.0 to P3 - Kim's Journey, open P3 and go to the "Show" tab, click on "Import Show," and select "Pampered Partner 16.0" as the source. You can import all show information, but future changes made in Pampered Partner 16.0 will not be reflected unless manually imported. Active subscription for P
kimhquilt
Ok here's the deal. I uploaded P3 on my computer did the imports all of that great stuff. Well I wasn't completely ready to use P3 and Have been using PP 16.0 for now. Well is there anyway that I can import my most recent show information into P3? I would like to start using P3 for my March shows.

TIA, Kim

You can to uninstall P3, and then reinstall it so that you can get to that "one-time only" import from 16.0 screen.

Yes, you can import your show information from PP 16.0 into P3. Here's how:1. Open P3 on your computer.2. Click on the "File" tab at the top of the screen.3. Select "Import" from the dropdown menu.4. Choose "Import from Previous Version" from the options.5. A new window will open asking you to select the previous version of ProPresenter that you want to import from. Select "ProPresenter 16.0" from the dropdown menu.6. Click on the "Choose File" button and navigate to the location where your PP 16.0 files are stored.7. Select the show file that you want to import into P3 and click "Open".8. P3 will now import all the slides, media, and settings from your PP 16.0 show into P3.9. Once the import is complete, your show should be ready to use in P3.Note: P3 may prompt you to upgrade your show to the latest version. Click "Upgrade" to ensure that your show is compatible with P3.That's it! You should now be able to use your most recent show information in P3. If you have multiple shows in PP 16.0 that you want to import, repeat these steps for each show.

What is Pampered Partner 16.0?

Pampered Partner 16.0 is a software used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage their businesses. It includes features such as inventory tracking, sales reporting, and customer management.

What is P3 - Kim's Journey?

P3 - Kim's Journey is a newer version of Pampered Partner, specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to import show information and manage their businesses on-the-go.

How do I import show information from Pampered Partner 16.0 to P3 - Kim's Journey?

To import show information, open P3 - Kim's Journey and go to the "Show" tab. Click on "Import Show" and select "Pampered Partner 16.0" as the source. Follow the prompts to complete the import process.

Can I import all of my show information from Pampered Partner 16.0 to P3 - Kim's Journey?

Yes, you can import all of your show information from Pampered Partner 16.0 to P3 - Kim's Journey. However, keep in mind that any future changes made in Pampered Partner 16.0 will not be reflected in P3 - Kim's Journey unless you manually import them.

Do I need to have an active subscription for P3 - Kim's Journey to import show information from Pampered Partner 16.0?

Yes, you need to have an active subscription for P3 - Kim's Journey in order to import show information from Pampered Partner 16.0. If your subscription expires, you will not be able to access any show information imported from Pampered Partner 16.0.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• speedychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedtara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • ChefMary412