• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Multiple Consultants Submit From the Same Pampered Partner Plus?

In summary, after downloading Pampered Partner Plus, the user was able to access all of their old data from their old PP and was not able to submit an order on the old PP. However, after following the quick start tutorial, the user was able to submit an order without any problems.
TammyJo
I am so excited I just submitted my first show from Pampered Partner Plus! I wasn't planning on using it right now and just play around with it but after I downloaded it it pulled all of my data from my old PP and when I tried to submit my order on the old one it wouldn't let me so I had no choice. The first thing I did was go under the quick start for the tutorial which helped alot. I think I will like it once I get used to it but I am sure I will have alot of questions later on. But I didn't have any problem with the order going thru. My first question will be can more then one consultant submit from the same Pampered Partner Plus since my daughter & I are both consultants but we use the same computer to submit shows, all we do is change the personal info?:rolleyes:

I just checked my email and have already received a confirmation # for the show that I just submitted. How Cool!!

Has anyone else submiited an order using the new Pampered Partner Plus?

I haven't gotten it yet. You got an email confirming you submitted it? Taht would be nice! I constantly check shipment status on CC after I submit.

I got an email almost right away that it had been received along with a confirmation number. I just hope everything goes smooth with the order.

That is nice now that they send you a confirmation number when it has been submited. Guess I'll have to load in PP+ and play with it some and make up my mind if I like it or not.

I talked to HO tech support about submitting for other people and they said you have to load PP3 onto your system 2 different times--each under a different directory (say one in your name and one in your daughters) then they are not supposed to overlap at all.

hopefully this works cuz I submit shows for a few of my consultants who have computer issues!!!

Well, I was planning on installing PP3 last night...then I was planning on installing it today. today is pretty much over...so it ain't ahppening.
I HATE change and am going to dig my heels in as long as possible.

I know as a director & recruiter I NEED to get comfy with it -- but not today. Maybe tomorrow :(

There is always tomorrow!

You really need a clear head when you do it so you can understand it. I think it will be fine just need to get adjusted to where things are,etc. So don't try to do it just to do it.

pamperedharriet said:
You really need a clear head when you do it so you can understand it. I think it will be fine just need to get adjusted to where things are,etc. So don't try to do it just to do it.

You think I'll have a clear head tomorrow? Or the next day?? Dream on - LOL
My head is ALWAYS foggy - LOLOL

Mine is too come to think of it!

I tried downloading mine yesterday and it stopped right in the middle of it. It upgraded my regular PP to 16.0 but when I tried to do the other it stopped. I have the icon but it says there was a major error and I have to call tech support on Monday...darn! Hope it's nothing serious...my concern is that I am having trouble with internet service a lot...so this will interfere I'm afraid

I have been playing it with it all night and I think to I am really going like it. It is pretty and much different but it is nice.
Trust me it is different...It is going to be a challenge for those of you who have use PP for a long time, but It's organized and the calls will pop up when we need them to.

I Loaded it into my computer but all it says is Pampered Partner 16.0 ... what do I need to do to make it Pampere Partner +?

Ok..I am going to make a new thread for this..It is sort of complicated and I want everyone to be able to find it. My FABULOUS BF...KEVIN helped me. (HE WANTS THE CREDIT)....LOL

where is the thread Jilleysue?

Click on new posts and you'll see...

What is "I Submitted a Show From Pp+"?

"I Submitted a Show From Pp+" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to easily submit your party orders and track your host rewards.

How do I use "I Submitted a Show From Pp+"?

To use "I Submitted a Show From Pp+", simply log into your Pampered Chef account, click on the "My Shows" tab, and select the show you want to submit. Then, click on the "Submit Show" button and follow the prompts to enter your guest orders and finalize your submission.

Can I track my host rewards using "I Submitted a Show From Pp+"?

Yes, you can track your host rewards by clicking on the "Track Host Rewards" button after submitting your show. This will show you your current rewards and any rewards you have earned from your submitted orders.

Is there a deadline for submitting a show using "I Submitted a Show From Pp+"?

Yes, there is a deadline of 10 days after your show date to submit your orders using "I Submitted a Show From Pp+". After the deadline, you will need to contact your consultant to submit any remaining orders.

What if I have issues or questions about using "I Submitted a Show From Pp+"?

If you have any issues or questions about using "I Submitted a Show From Pp+", you can contact your consultant or reach out to Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lmklipfel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dancedivine