• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recovering Old Sales Info from Pampered Partner Plus

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of retrieving old sales information from the Pampered Partner Plus program after taking a 2-year break and getting a new computer. It is suggested that if the data is still available, it can be downloaded into the new P3 program. It is also mentioned that it may be possible to merge the old and new contacts together. However, it is recommended to call tech support for assistance in finding the old information and ensuring that all new information is correctly entered into the program. Additionally, the conversation congratulates the person on their new business.
lmklipfel
I was a consultant for 3 years took a 2 year break and am back again, we have since got a new computer is there any way to get my old sales info that was in pampered partner plus? I got a new consultant #. Any help would be appreciated

If you still have the data on your computer you should be able to download it into your new P3 program.

You still have the old data, right? I don't know if HO can give you back the data if you lost it.Assuming you still have the data, I don't think P3 will let you merge the old show data over with your new data, but you should be able to have 2 users so that you can switch over & see the old shows when you need to.As for the contacts, you should be able to merge the old & the new together. If you haven't started as the new user yet, you should be able to export all your contacts from your old account & import them into your new account. But it would just be the contacts ... not the shows under the old consultant number. If you've already started adding new contacts under the new username, I'm not sure how the system will treat it ... if it will add to what you have or replace what you have. I'd recommend that you export old, then export new so you have 2 complete lists. Then try to bring in old contacts. If it replaces the new list of contacts, at least you have the backup! You'd then have to manually merge the old & the new into one document & bring that back into P3 to have them all again. ;)

I would call tech support. They can help you find the old info. I believe you should be able to put that data on P3 (tech support can help with that) before putting any new info in. Then check to be sure your new consultant number and password and debit card are in there (if not change it to the current info at this point). Once that's in you can start putting your new shows and contacts in. Remember to number your shows where you left off last time or you'll overwrite the original shows.And by the way... Congrats on your new business!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you had to take a break from being a consultant, but I'm glad you're back! Regarding your old sales information, I recommend reaching out to Pampered Chef's customer service team. They should be able to assist you in retrieving your old sales information and transferring it to your new consultant number. You can contact them at [insert contact information here]. Best of luck with your return to being a consultant!

1. How can I recover old sales information from Pampered Partner Plus?

To recover old sales information from Pampered Partner Plus, you can access the "Sales History" section on the program. This will allow you to view all past sales transactions within a specified date range. You can also export this information to a spreadsheet for further analysis.

2. Can I recover sales information from a specific time period?

Yes, you can specify a date range when accessing the "Sales History" section on Pampered Partner Plus. This will allow you to view sales transactions within that specific time period.

3. What if I cannot find the sales information I am looking for?

If you are unable to find the sales information you need, you can try adjusting the date range or using the search function within the "Sales History" section. You can also contact Pampered Partner Plus customer support for further assistance.

4. Can I recover deleted sales information?

No, once sales information has been deleted from Pampered Partner Plus, it cannot be recovered. It is important to regularly backup your sales information to avoid any loss of data.

5. Is there a limit to how much sales information I can recover?

No, there is no limit to the amount of sales information you can recover from Pampered Partner Plus. However, it is important to regularly clean and organize your sales data to ensure efficient and accurate record-keeping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ChefDaynaDos