• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recovering a Deleted Show on Pampered Partner: Tips and Tricks

In summary, my 2 year old deleted the show I was entering orders into on the Pampered Partner. Is there any way to recover that deleted show? The host gave me almost all the orders over the phone or through email. Unless you saved a backup of PP to your hard drive before she deleted it, it's gone.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
I am pretty darn sure that my 2 year old just deleted the show that I was currently entering orders into. I am on the old Pampered Partner. Is there any way to recover that deleted show? It is not submitted yet and I am trying not to panic but the host gave me almost ALL the orders over the phone or through email as she got them. I hadn't printing anything out yet!

My husband and I have been sitting here for an hour trying to get it back. HELP PLEASE! :cry:

Unless you saved a backup of PP to your hard drive before she deleted it, it's gone. Sorry!! I don't know of any other way. Since you're probably not on a network that duplicates everything (like we have at my day job where we can recover files that are deleted accidentally), I don't think you'll be able to "get it back". Good luck!!

ugh, that's a bummer!
Maybe see if the host can forward the email to you so you don't have to do it all over the phone again. Good luck

cathyskitchen said:
Unless you saved a backup of PP to your hard drive before she deleted it, it's gone. Sorry!! I don't know of any other way. Since you're probably not on a network that duplicates everything (like we have at my day job where we can recover files that are deleted accidentally), I don't think you'll be able to "get it back". Good luck!!

:cry::cry: That's what I was afraid of! :cry::cry:

I back everything up on a USB thingy but for whatever reason, we weren't able to pull it up off of it. It doesn't help that I am an idiot with computers.

pampermejolene said:
ugh, that's a bummer!
Maybe see if the host can forward the email to you so you don't have to do it all over the phone again.

Good luck

That's what I am hoping for at this point. I only have 3 of the orders. I went through all of my sent emails and trash. I am way to diligent about that so I couldn't recover the rest of the deleted emails from her.

Christ Follower said:
:cry::cry: That's what I was afraid of! :cry::cry:

I back everything up on a USB thingy but for whatever reason, we weren't able to pull it up off of it. It doesn't help that I am an idiot with computers.

So it was already backed up on your USB before your child 'deleted' it? Have you pulled up things off of the USB before and it's just not working this time or is it that you don't know how to restore from the USB?

My dh has pulled things off the USB before but for whatever reason wasn't able to this time? I don't know. I need to start learning how to do it all myself so it won't be an issue next time.

I did find most of the orders on my old emails so it won't be a HUGE disaster...just a pain.

Oh my, how awful! :eek: I have accidently deleted some orders and called the host to get them if I did not have the info. in e-mail or written down. I usually have notes w/the order on them or listed in an e-mail to myself. I save all papers (real and on computer) until the show has been delivered and I have not heard of any problems. I save all papers w/the print out of the sent show in a file. Don't know what I'll do if I run out of room in the file draw...but at this point I doubt if that will ever happen. ;) Good luck!

I also print out or have all of the orders on paper before I close a party. If the hostess calls me, I write the orders down vs entering them into the computer right away.

I hope you can get back the info!!

1. How do I un-delete a show on the Pampered Chef website?

To un-delete a show on the Pampered Chef website, log into your consultant account and go to the "My Shows" section. Find the show that you want to un-delete and click on the "Edit" button. Then, click on the "Delete Show" button and confirm the action. Your show will now be un-deleted and visible on the website again.

2. Can I recover a show that I accidentally deleted?

Yes, you can recover a show that you accidentally deleted. Log into your consultant account and go to the "My Shows" section. Click on the "View Deleted Shows" button on the top right corner of the page. Find the show that you want to recover and click on the "Restore Show" button. Your show will now be recovered and visible on the website again.

3. Will un-deleting a show affect any of my previous orders or guest information?

No, un-deleting a show will not affect any of your previous orders or guest information. It will simply make the show visible on the website again for future orders and guest information.

4. How long do deleted shows stay in the "View Deleted Shows" section?

Deleted shows will stay in the "View Deleted Shows" section for 30 days. After that, they will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can un-delete a show?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can un-delete a show. As long as the show is within the 30-day period, you can un-delete it multiple times if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
grgann
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lmklipfel