• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Pampered Partner Plus: Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation is about a problem with the Pampered Partner Plus program. The person has received an error message and is seeking help from others who have experience with the program. They are advised to try a manual update and, if that doesn't work, to contact tech support. The conversation ends with someone sharing their own experience with the program and recommending against uninstalling and reinstalling it.
trps
Silver Member
I'm having a problem with my Pampered Partner Plus program. Everytime I try to open it, it looks like it's gonna work and then I get a message that says something like
" An error has occured. Check program log" Have you had this happen ever?? Or have any idea what to do? I've tried everything I can think of-short of just re-installing the entire thing.

This question was sent to me and I have no idea as i just started using it this month and hate it ( I waited until I heard we would have to switch and wanted to get just a few shows in to figure it out this break)

Don't give up on P3...it really is great, but sometimes it gets these glitches. Quickest fix would be to go to Consultant's Corner>Manage My Busines>My Shows>Pampered Partner Plus, then click on Manual Update. That usually does the trick. If not, Tech Support is fabulous and will be able to help you (unfortunately you'll have to wait until tomorrow).

Chefstover2 said:
Don't give up on P3...it really is great, but sometimes it gets these glitches. Quickest fix would be to go to Consultant's Corner>Manage My Busines>My Shows>Pampered Partner Plus, then click on Manual Update. That usually does the trick. If not, Tech Support is fabulous and will be able to help you (unfortunately you'll have to wait until tomorrow).

What she said! Do not uninstall it. If you need them our tech support can get you through anything!! :love:

Run the update, then call tech if you need to. They're not in the office today, but I think they'll be in tomorrow.

I did the update last week and now mine won't back up. I have never had problems with P3. I am so frustrated! Of course no Tech today when I have time to deal with it!:blushing:

Had the same thing happen to me. The manual update fixed it all. Called tech support on AFTER uninstalling and reinstalling. Wished I would have talked to them first. Good luck.

1. Why am I having trouble logging into my Pampered Partner Plus account?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble logging in. First, make sure you are using the correct email and password associated with your account. If you are still having issues, try resetting your password or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I am unable to access certain features on Pampered Partner Plus. What should I do?

If you are unable to access certain features, it could be due to a temporary glitch or maintenance on our end. Please try refreshing your page or waiting a few minutes before trying again. If the issue continues, please reach out to our customer service team for help.

3. Can I use Pampered Partner Plus on my mobile device?

Yes, Pampered Partner Plus is compatible with most mobile devices. You can access the site through your device's web browser or by downloading our mobile app. Please note that some features may not be available on the mobile app.

4. How do I update my personal information on Pampered Partner Plus?

To update your personal information, log into your account and click on the "My Profile" tab. From there, you can edit your contact information, billing address, and more. Don't forget to save your changes before exiting the page.

5. I am having trouble placing an order on Pampered Partner Plus. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties with placing an order, please make sure you have added all desired items to your cart and entered the correct billing and shipping information. If the problem persists, try using a different web browser or device. If you continue to have issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lmklipfel