• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering Amex Card Payments in Pampered Partner Plus

In summary, to enter Amex card payments in Pampered Partner Plus, go to the "Payment" tab and select "Credit Card" as the payment method. You can also batch enter multiple Amex card payments by using the "Batch Entry" feature. The processing time for Amex card payments to be reflected in your account is 1-2 business days. You can also issue refunds for Amex card payments through the "Refund" tab. However, there is a processing fee for Amex card payments in Pampered Partner Plus, which varies depending on your merchant account provider.
SuzieQ1973
Okay - I had two ladies at my show last night that I need to get entered to close the show that used AMEX cards - how do I enter them as payments in Pampered Partner Plus - it is giving me an error because they are 1 digit shorter than other card types?!?!?!?!?!

That shouldn't be a problem. PPP always recognizes them as AMEX payments because they start with the number "3" (Visa starts with "4", MC starts with "5").

Thats what I thought but when I put it in I get the red dot and it will not accept it

SuzieQ1973 said:
Thats what I thought but when I put it in I get the red dot and it will not accept it

Hmm, did you happen to go like you were closing the show and see what the red dot meant? It might be a totally different issue than the card.

I would not be able to close the show if I wanted to - the error is the card number - it even puts the words "account number" in red....I guess I will call HO on it

Don't bother calling HO. You have to call the customer and verify the number. You or she must have written it down wrong. If the number is correct, P3 will take it.

Did you double check the info on the cards - make sure you put the numbers in correctly (I sometimes transpose numbers!) DID they fill in the numbers or did you? Double check the numbers and the exp date! (and don't we need zip codes now?)

did you enter the zip code for the CC?

1. How do I enter Amex card payments in Pampered Partner Plus?

To enter Amex card payments in Pampered Partner Plus, go to the "Payment" tab and select "Credit Card" as the payment method. Then, enter the Amex card information and click "Save". The payment will be processed and recorded in your account.

2. Can I enter multiple Amex card payments at once in Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, you can enter multiple Amex card payments at once in Pampered Partner Plus by using the "Batch Entry" feature. Simply click on the "Batch Entry" button on the "Payment" tab and enter the details for each payment. Once all the payments are entered, click "Save" to process them.

3. How long does it take for Amex card payments to be reflected in my account?

Amex card payments typically take 1-2 business days to be reflected in your account. However, this may vary depending on your bank's processing time.

4. Can I refund an Amex card payment through Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, you can issue a refund for an Amex card payment through Pampered Partner Plus. Simply go to the "Refund" tab and select the payment you want to refund. Then, click on the "Issue Refund" button and follow the prompts to complete the refund process.

5. Is there a fee for processing Amex card payments in Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, there is a processing fee for Amex card payments in Pampered Partner Plus. The fee is usually a percentage of the transaction amount and may vary depending on your merchant account provider. Please consult your provider for more information on fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AlowayFamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • ChefDaynaDos