• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Troubleshooting P3 Update: How to Sync Shows Between P3 and PWS

In summary, to sync shows between P3 and PWS, make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and enable the "Show Syncing" option in the P3 app's "Settings" tab. If shows are not syncing, check the Wi-Fi connection and ensure the option is enabled. Manual syncing is not possible, but show progress will be saved when syncing and multiple devices can be synced at once.
chefkathy
Was I supposed to download it? I remember reading that it would now sync shows between P3 and your PWS.

I am brain dead--someone help!

Nevermind, found it.

Yes, you were supposed to download it. The update allows for syncing between your P3 and PWS, so you can access your shows on both devices. Don't worry, it's an easy process. Just follow the instructions and you'll be all set. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Related to Troubleshooting P3 Update: How to Sync Shows Between P3 and PWS

1. How do I sync my shows between P3 and PWS?

In order to sync your shows between P3 and PWS, you will need to first make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, open the P3 app on your phone and go to the "Settings" tab. Under "Show Syncing," enable the option to sync shows between devices. Your shows should now automatically sync between P3 and PWS.

2. Why are my shows not syncing between P3 and PWS?

If your shows are not syncing between P3 and PWS, there could be a few possible reasons. First, make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Additionally, check that the "Show Syncing" option is enabled in the P3 app's "Settings" tab. If the issue persists, try restarting both devices and trying again.

3. Can I manually sync my shows between P3 and PWS?

No, there is currently no way to manually sync shows between P3 and PWS. The only way to sync shows is by enabling the "Show Syncing" option in the P3 app's "Settings" tab and ensuring both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.

4. Will my show progress be saved when syncing between P3 and PWS?

Yes, when you sync your shows between P3 and PWS, your progress will be saved. This means that if you watch half of a show on P3, then switch to PWS, you can pick up where you left off.

5. Can I sync my shows to multiple devices at once?

Yes, you can sync your shows to multiple devices at once as long as they are all connected to the same Wi-Fi network and have the "Show Syncing" option enabled. This allows you to easily switch between devices without losing your show progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom