• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 for Macs: Rumors of Apple's pp+ Version?

In summary, P3 for Macs is a version of Pampered Chef's P3 software that is optimized for use on Apple computers. It offers the same features as the regular version but with a Mac-friendly interface. It is compatible with all Apple computers, requires a separate purchase, and allows for easy data transfer from the regular version. While there is no mobile app, the software is cloud-based for access on any device with internet.
AMTC
Gold Member
Since Apple is gaining popularity I'm wondering if anybody has heard anything on if or when they might have a PP+ version for Macs?

When I called tech support to help install P3 to my new Windows Vista laptop (which I hate) he made me think they were working on one....

Anybody know anything?

They are working on one. When I asked the Tech guys about it at Leadership, they told me that it would be in beta test at the end of this year, and would probably be ready to roll out to consultants late next year (2009). Someone else has since posted that Tech told them a slightly faster time frame.But they are working on it. Yay!

Woohooo!

Thanks!

I'm off to do my happy dance now!:)

1. What is P3 for Macs and how is it different from the regular version?

P3 for Macs is a version of Pampered Chef's P3 software that is specifically designed for use on Apple computers. It offers all the same features as the regular version, but with a user interface and functionality that is optimized for Mac users.

2. Is P3 for Macs only compatible with certain Mac models?

No, P3 for Macs is compatible with all Apple computers that meet the minimum system requirements. This includes both desktop and laptop models.

3. Will I have to pay extra for P3 for Macs if I already have the regular version?

Yes, P3 for Macs is considered a separate software and therefore will require a separate purchase. However, if you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you may be eligible for a discounted price.

4. Can I transfer my data from the regular version to P3 for Macs?

Yes, you can transfer your data from the regular version to P3 for Macs. There is a built-in feature that allows you to easily import your customer and order information.

5. Is there a mobile app for P3 for Macs?

No, there is not currently a mobile app for P3 for Macs. However, the software is cloud-based, so you can access it from any device with an internet connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • AMTC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AMTC
  • dianevill