• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

pp Server Down: Jonathan's Tech Support Update

In summary, the pp Server may experience issues due to technical difficulties, scheduled maintenance, high traffic, or server overload. The duration of the pp Server being down can vary and our technical support team works to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If the pp Server is down, it may affect the processing of orders and deliveries, but our team is working to minimize any impact. If you need to place an urgent order while the pp Server is down, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. To stay updated on the pp Server status, you can check our website or social media pages, and our technical support team will also provide updates and estimated resolution times if the server is down for an extended period of time.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
FYI. Just got off the phone with tech support. Their server (I think that's what he said) is down. Jonathan told me to try later today. I wished him luck and he said they were going to need it.

I was trying to submit a show this morning and having no luck (I am on Pampered Partner, not P3 though I don't know if it will make a difference.

NOt that I have a show to submit but that is good to know - thanks for sharing Jeanine!!

Thanks for letting us know.

Yeah, I'm sure they have limited resources still handling PP and it is older technology. Why upgrade that equipment.Give them a few hours (depending on their issues) and they'll have it growing. We have a good tech department at HO, they'll work hard to solve it.

Don't forget that HO is also going through a change with solution center systems. They are upgrading to a new SAP system and there are some changes happening there we will have to be patient with.

Related to pp Server Down: Jonathan's Tech Support Update

1. Why is the pp Server down?

The pp Server may experience issues due to technical difficulties or scheduled maintenance. It may also be down due to high traffic or server overload.

2. How long will the pp Server be down?

The duration of the pp Server being down can vary depending on the cause of the issue. In most cases, our technical support team works to resolve the issue as quickly as possible to minimize downtime.

3. Will this affect my orders or deliveries?

If the pp Server is down, it may affect the processing of orders and deliveries. Our team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible to minimize any impact on your orders.

4. What should I do if I need to place an urgent order?

If you need to place an urgent order while the pp Server is down, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to manually process your order or provide alternative solutions.

5. How can I stay updated on the pp Server status?

You can stay updated on the pp Server status by checking our website or social media pages. Our technical support team will also provide updates and estimated resolution times if the server is down for an extended period of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • chefann