• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Having Problems Synching to Your Pws?

In summary, someone had problems when they synched their phone, which resulted in duplicates. They contacted Tech Support, who told them they had to manually clean up their database. The duplicates were created because the phone # fields in PP and P3 have different names.
DebbieJ
I had problems when I did my first synch which resulted in almost every single contact of mine being duplicated. I called Tech Support and was told that I had to manually clean up mt database, deleting the duplicates. The duplicates are created because the phone # fields in PP and P3 have different names.

So I spent HOURS, and I mean HOURS cleaning up my contacts in both P3 and in my PWS customer connection. Now I'm trying to synch again and I keep getting an application error.

I've installed the manual update from CC and it still doesn't work. I'm currently on hold for Tech Support AGAIN. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I had lots of problems as well and finally just gave up. I'm sure if I played with it long enough (and had a week's worth of vacation time saved up to do so), I could make it work. I just want P3 and my email address book to play nice. I would love to have everything in PWS, but honestly, I prefer to send emails from my regular email because too many of my PWS emails are routed to spam folders. I just send an email from PWS to myself and then forward from there.

I've only synched mine one time and that was about 2-3 months ago. I haven't done any of the clean up things through P3, but did it manually in my PWS Customer Connection section. Mine seemed to be because some had email addresses and some didn't. That seemed to be when I got the most duplicates. It's frustrating! I need to figure out how to clean it up so the same thing doesn't happen next time I do a sync.

I synched mine for the first time in February, and sure enough, I had lots of duplicates!

sadness :(I haven't even been using my PWS for newsletters and contact (even though I would LOVE to) because I find it to be WAY too time-consuming. I just send ONE email to my Hosts and they forward it to their friends. I just send out a VIP Monthly Newsletter from my Email Account using PWS pictures.

I wish it was more simple :(

And this is just another reason why I still do not want to switch to PP3

1. Why am I having trouble syncing to my PWS?

There could be a number of reasons why you are having trouble syncing to your PWS. It could be due to poor internet connection, outdated software, or technical issues with the PWS itself. We recommend checking your internet connection, updating your software, and contacting our technical support team for further assistance.

2. How do I sync my PWS?

To sync your PWS, make sure it is connected to a power source and is within range of your internet router. Then, open the Pampered Chef app on your device and click on the "Sync" button. The app will guide you through the syncing process. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our support team.

3. Can I sync my PWS to multiple devices?

Yes, you can sync your PWS to multiple devices as long as they are all signed into the same Pampered Chef account. This can be useful if you have multiple people using the PWS or if you want to access it from different devices.

4. How do I troubleshoot syncing issues?

If you are experiencing trouble syncing to your PWS, we recommend checking your internet connection, restarting your device, and making sure your software is up to date. If the issue persists, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.

5. What should I do if my PWS still won't sync?

If you have tried troubleshooting and your PWS still won't sync, please contact our technical support team for further assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • Kathytnt