• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experiencing Issues with P3? Share Your Story Here

In summary, P3 stands for Pampered Chef's Personal Performance Plan which is a tool used by consultants to track their sales, bookings, and team building efforts. Issues with P3 may be due to technical glitches or incorrect data entry. To access P3, log in to the Pampered Chef Consultant website and click on the "P3" tab. If you are unable to update your information, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or contact customer support. You can track your team's performance on P3 by clicking on the "Team" tab. For those new to P3, there are various resources available such as training sessions, user guides, and support from upline or fellow consultants.
chefannie
Has anybody else been experiencing problems with P3? Ever since last week I have been receiving the error "... contact Technical Support". I call tech support and they have me run a manual update. It seems to fix the problem for a couple of times but then I get the same error. I haven't submitted an order yet and I am worried. I hope to close out a show this week and see what happens. Just wondering if anyone else had a problem?
Thanks Annie

I've never received that error - been using P3 for 2 years now.

I had that problem last week, I did several manual updates before I called HO, then they did some diagnostic report and said they would call me in 24 hours to figure out what the problem was but my final manual update finally worked!

1. What is P3 and why am I experiencing issues with it?

P3 stands for Pampered Chef's Personal Performance Plan. It is a tool used by consultants to track their sales, bookings, and team building efforts. You may be experiencing issues with P3 due to technical glitches or incorrect data entry.

2. How do I access P3?

To access P3, go to the Pampered Chef Consultant website and log in with your consultant ID and password. Then, click on the "P3" tab located at the top of the page.

3. I am unable to update my P3 information. What should I do?

If you are unable to update your P3 information, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef's customer support for further assistance.

4. Can I track my team's performance on P3?

Yes, you can track your team's performance on P3 by clicking on the "Team" tab and selecting the desired time frame. You can view their sales, bookings, and team building efforts.

5. I am new to P3. How do I learn more about it?

If you are new to P3, there are various resources available to help you learn more about it. You can attend training sessions, read the P3 user guide, or reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lizzus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • imcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vgibsonrn