• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Submitting Order? MSINET.ocx Error Encountered. Contact Tech Support.

In summary, "pp Trouble" is a term used for any issues or problems with an order placed through Pampered Chef's website. To report "pp Trouble," customers can contact the customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. Various types of "pp Trouble" can occur, including incorrect or missing items, damaged products, or payment/shipping issues. The resolution time for "pp Trouble" varies depending on the specific issue, but the customer service team will work to resolve it as quickly as possible. While "pp Trouble" can happen, customers can help prevent it by double-checking their orders and providing accurate information.
SusanBP0129
So....I was trying to sumbit an order, and I got an error message. So then I tried to do an "update" and I got this message:

The following error occurred while trying to update: 339
Component MSINET.ocx or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered. File missing or invalid.

Anyone ever have this happen? I suppose I should call tech support? ugh.

SusanBP0129 said:
So....I was trying to sumbit an order, and I got an error message. So then I tried to do an "update" and I got this message:

The following error occurred while trying to update: 339
Component MSINET.ocx or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered. File missing or invalid.

Anyone ever have this happen? I suppose I should call tech support? ugh.

Call support Tech right away.....I had a little trouble once & Tech Support said AOL was messing me up, we just did a slight adjustment & No Problem....:cool:

Thanks Ginger. I am feeling lazy- that is the push I needed! :D

Only there Mon-Fri :( Poop.

SusanBP0129 said:
Only there Mon-Fri :( Poop.

Hmmmmmmmm I thought is was 24/7....

I called the Solution Center & pressed the option for "pampered partner support". Do you have a different number?

SusanBP0129 said:
I called the Solution Center & pressed the option for "pampered partner support". Do you have a different number?

I checked CC & it said Mon-Fri...I guess when I had my problem it was during a week day.....

Thanks Ginger! Oh well.... Monday will be here soon enough!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Thanks Ginger! Oh well.... Monday will be here soon enough!!

I just hope you start feeling better!!

Me too! This is not fun!! :(

1. What is "pp Trouble"?

"pp Trouble" is a term used to refer to any issues or problems that may arise with an order placed through Pampered Chef's website.

2. How do I report "pp Trouble"?

If you encounter any "pp Trouble," please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. Our representatives will be happy to assist you and help resolve the issue.

3. What kind of "pp Trouble" can occur?

There are various types of "pp Trouble" that can occur, such as incorrect or missing items in your order, damaged products, or issues with payment or shipping.

4. How long does it take to resolve "pp Trouble"?

The time it takes to resolve "pp Trouble" can vary depending on the specific issue. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and keep you updated throughout the process.

5. Can I prevent "pp Trouble" from happening?

While we strive to ensure a smooth and error-free ordering process, "pp Trouble" can happen. However, you can help prevent issues by double-checking your order before submitting it and providing accurate and complete information when placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jeanniedelorme
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Karen Weber