• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Pampered Partner Update Error: Lost Debit Card for Supply Order

In summary, if you have lost the debit card linked to your Pampered Partner account, you can update your payment information by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Account" section. Your supply order may still be processed and shipped, but your payment may be declined and you will need to update your payment information for future orders. You can use a different form of payment for your supply order and there are no fees associated with updating your payment information. The processing of your updated payment information should be immediate, but it may take a few business days for your bank to reflect the changes.
ChefJesssica
So..I decided to update my Pampered Partner to order a supply ordr, but when I downloaded the update, there was some kind of an error and then Pampered Partner wouldn't open. So, I just removed the whole program (yes everything on it) an now its completely gone because I never saved the information. And then I thought it would be okay I would just download it from the website and deal with my stupidity, but now I cant find that little tiny debit card so I cant order any supplies!!!!!!!

What should I do?

I am brand new, so I may be wrong, but I believe you can call 800-449-2433 and get your debit card number.I don't know anything about PP. Sorry I can't help more!

Oh, you need to enter in your consultant number and then select the finance option.

1. How can I update my Pampered Partner account if I lost my debit card used for supply orders?

If you have lost the debit card linked to your Pampered Partner account, you can update your payment information by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Account" section. From there, you can select "Payment Methods" and add a new debit card to use for future orders.

2. Will I still receive my supply order if my debit card on file is lost?

If your debit card on file is lost, your supply order may still be processed and shipped. However, your payment may be declined and you will need to update your payment information in order to receive future orders.

3. Can I use a different form of payment for my supply order if my debit card is lost?

Yes, you can use a different form of payment for your supply order if your debit card is lost. You can update your payment information in your Pampered Partner account or contact customer service for assistance.

4. Will I be charged a fee for updating my payment information due to a lost debit card?

No, there are no fees associated with updating your payment information due to a lost debit card. You will only be charged for the cost of your supply order.

5. How long will it take for my updated payment information to be processed?

Your updated payment information should be processed immediately. However, it may take a few business days for your bank to reflect the changes on your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedinAvon