• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Pampered Partner's New CD or Update Download?

In summary, the conversation is about whether to install a new CD for Pampered Partner or download an update from the program. It is recommended to install the new CD and run updates regularly. The new CD will still have August information for shows in that month. There is a problem with full shipping charges when placing a supply order, but it can be resolved by doing an update or contacting HO. Some individuals have experienced this issue and have had success after contacting HO.
ihavethetools
I didn't know where to post this.

Do I install the new cd for Pampered Partner that came in our new paperwork samples? Or just download the update from the program?

Kris

Install the new cd and then run updates when they send a notice or about once a month.

Should we wait until the very end of August or is it ok to install the new one now? Will it still have the products that are being discontinued if we still have August shows?

You can go ahead and install it now. You will still have all the August information for shows dated in August.

OK so I installed the new PP and then went to place a supply order (my first one for this month) but for some reason it is charging me for full shipping, not the $4 it normally charges. Has anyone else had this problem? If I continue this way, for 200 catalogs, shipping alone was $14 or so.

jasonmva said:
OK so I installed the new PP and then went to place a supply order (my first one for this month) but for some reason it is charging me for full shipping, not the $4 it normally charges. Has anyone else had this problem? If I continue this way, for 200 catalogs, shipping alone was $14 or so.

Did you do an update right after you installed it?? IF not try and do that, sometimes if youdo an update it will change it back to the normal shipping price.

jasonmva said:

It's done that for me if I entered an order but never sent it. I forgot once that I started an order, and then when I entered the order again, the shipping was the full shipping price. I had to go back and delete the first order, then when I went back to the real order I was sending, the shipping was the $4.00.
Hope that helps!

I am going to have to call HO tonight. I went through and deleted anything that had an August date and then tried placing a new order and it still is not giving me the shipping.

Your not the only one have that problem Jason..... It charged me a whole HE*( of lot in shipping as well. My Hubby told me jsut order the damn stuff... so I DID, but let us know what you find out from HO

If you get charged full shipping and it's your first order of the month, call the HO! They'll do an adjustment for you. It happened to one of the gals on my team and they took care of her.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. How do I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant at a party, online, or through our catalog.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive discounts and promotions.

4. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up through our website or through a current consultant.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer a warranty on their products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a one-year limited warranty on all of our products. You can also purchase an extended warranty for an additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • smilesarepriceless