• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Write-In Items on a Supply Order in pp

In summary, to order write-in items on a supply order in pp, log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on the "Orders" tab, select "Supply Orders" from the drop-down menu, click on "Create New Order", enter the item number, quantity, and price of the write-in item, and click "Add to Cart". You can add multiple write-in items to your supply order and there is no limit to the number of items you can order. Your manager must approve all write-in items before they can be added to the order. Once added, the item will appear in the "Write-In Items" section with a status of "Pending Approval". You can edit or remove write-in items before they are approved
PamperedinAvon
I know this is a "stupid" question, but how do you do a "write in" on a supply order in Pampered Partner? I've never done a supply order, and I'm not sure how to order the RUFTH trivet and Holiday Minis since they're write-ins in PP.

THANKS! :)

If you're using P3 (Pampered Partner Plus), they'll be in the product list already. HO keeps that one up to date.Using PP, you need to add the products to the product listing. There's a place to do that, but I can't remember which menu it's in (haven't used PP since February). Once you get into the "edit products" area, click "add" to add a product, then type the details in the appropriate boxes. Then click update.

Thanks! I got the trivet added! New problem--it's charging me $6 shipping???? Any ideas? TIA :)

Is your order dated today?

If it's dated October and you ordered more than one supply order in October, your shipping rate will go up. You can place one supply order each month at the $4 shipping rate.

Yup, it's dated today. I didn't even place one last month either.:confused:

Hmmm... not sure why then. Sorry!

My PP is showing $4 shipping.

You might try this-
Save your data and choose the "download update". Also update the product list.

You'll have to add the trivet again, but it should fix the shipping back to $4.

1. How do I order write-in items on a supply order in pp?

To order write-in items on a supply order in pp, follow these steps: 1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account. 2. Click on the "Orders" tab. 3. Select "Supply Orders" from the drop-down menu. 4. Click on "Create New Order". 5. Enter the item number, quantity, and price of the write-in item in the designated fields. 6. Click "Add to Cart" and proceed with the rest of your supply order as usual.

2. Can I add multiple write-in items to my supply order in pp?

Yes, you can add multiple write-in items to your supply order in pp. Simply follow the same steps as mentioned above for each write-in item you wish to add.

3. Is there a limit to the number of write-in items I can order on a supply order in pp?

No, there is no limit to the number of write-in items you can order on a supply order in pp. However, please keep in mind that all write-in items must be approved by your manager before they can be added to the order.

4. How do I know if my write-in item has been approved?

Once you have added the write-in item to your supply order in pp, it will appear in the "Write-In Items" section with a status of "Pending Approval". Your manager will need to review and approve the item before it can be processed.

5. Can I edit or remove a write-in item from my supply order in pp?

Yes, you can edit or remove a write-in item from your supply order in pp before it has been approved by your manager. Simply click on the "Edit" or "Remove" button next to the item in the "Write-In Items" section. However, once the item has been approved, it cannot be edited or removed from the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • bridgetbakes