• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 40 Free Write-In Receipts on Your First Order - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, a free write-in receipt is a type of receipt given at Pampered Chef parties that allows customers to write in their own name and address. It is used by filling out the designated areas and then handing it to the consultant for order processing. It is accepted for returns or exchanges, but it is recommended to keep the original receipt. If needed, customers can request a free write-in receipt from their consultant after the party. If changes need to be made, customers can contact their consultant for assistance.
bridgetbakes
I can't remember...:blushing:
do we get 40 free write-on receipts on our first supply order this season?

If so, is there an item # we need to add to PP?

You don't need to add any item numbers - they are supposed to ship automatically with your first supply order.

That's why I got those! :rolleyes:

The itemized receipts are being discontinued, so there's no need for anyone to specify which type of receipt they'd like as their free pack. Just like several years ago, before the addition of the write-ins.

Do you think I can use the new receiptsnow? I'm nearly out of the fall/winter receipts and I don't want to purchase others. I could copy OOFs and use those but I'd really just like to use the new receipts that I received for free.

What do you think?

I'd say use em Jeanine. They don't have a date on them anymore so they're pretty basic.

DebbieJ said:
I'd say use em Jeanine. They don't have a date on them anymore so they're pretty basic.

Thanks Debbie. That's what I was thinking. . .just wanted a little back up. :blushing:

What is a free write-in receipt?

A free write-in receipt is a type of receipt given to customers who make a purchase at a Pampered Chef party. It allows them to write in their own name and address, instead of having the consultant fill it out for them. This is beneficial for customers who may have moved recently or have a different shipping address than their billing address.

How do I use a free write-in receipt?

To use a free write-in receipt, simply fill out your name and address in the designated areas. Make sure to include all necessary information for accurate delivery. Then, hand the receipt to your consultant who will use it to process your order.

Is a free write-in receipt accepted for returns or exchanges?

Yes, a free write-in receipt is accepted for returns or exchanges. However, it is recommended to keep the original receipt for faster processing. If you need to make a return or exchange, bring the product, the free write-in receipt, and the original receipt (if available) to your consultant for assistance.

Can I request a free write-in receipt if I forgot to fill it out at the party?

Yes, you can request a free write-in receipt even if you forgot to fill it out at the party. Simply contact your consultant and provide them with your name and address to include on the receipt.

What if I need to make changes to my free write-in receipt?

If you need to make changes to your free write-in receipt, contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with making the necessary changes and ensure that your order is processed correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tweters
  • ChefVicki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • Halle-Doodle