• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies: Free Sales Receipts?

In summary, to get free sales receipts for your Pampered Chef orders, you can log in to your consultant account on the website and download them directly, or request them from your consultant support team or customer service. You can also customize your free sales receipts with your own logo and branding by uploading it to your account. There is no limit to the number of receipts you can request, but it is recommended to only request what you need to avoid waste. The receipts are also available in multiple languages and you can access past receipts from your consultant account.
Tara1021
Can you tell I'm working on a Supply Order? ;)

Anyway...does anyone know the number for the Free Sales Receipts, or do they automatically ship them with your first order? I can't remember from Spring.

TIA!

Tara

You have to add them. If you are in P3 they are listed. if you are in PP you need to add them to the list manually.

FN09 write in sales receipts
OR
FN11 itemized sales receipts

Thanks!
Is there anything else that we get free that needs to be added?

Tara1021 said:
Thanks!
Is there anything else that we get free that needs to be added?
Your RUFTH trivet if you weren't at conference!

got that!

stupid length requirements

1. How can I get free sales receipts for my Pampered Chef orders?

To get free sales receipts for your Pampered Chef orders, you can log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and download them directly. You can also request them from your consultant support team or contact customer service for assistance.

2. Can I customize my free sales receipts with my own logo and branding?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to add your own logo and branding to your free sales receipts. You can do this by uploading your logo to your consultant account and selecting it to appear on your receipts.

3. How many free sales receipts can I request at a time?

There is no limit to the number of free sales receipts you can request at a time. You can request as many as you need for your orders. However, it is recommended to only request what you will need in the near future to avoid waste.

4. Are the free sales receipts available in different languages?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers free sales receipts in multiple languages. You can select your preferred language when requesting your receipts or change the language settings in your consultant account.

5. Can I access my past sales receipts from previous orders?

Yes, you can access your past sales receipts from previous orders by logging into your consultant account and going to the "Order History" section. You can download and print any previous sales receipts as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ChefinHarmony