• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Free Receipts: My H.O. Supply Order Experience

In summary, after hearing complaints about missing sales receipts, the speaker called H.O. and was told that the receipts would be included in their order. However, when the order arrived, there were no receipts and the speaker was told that H.O. no longer sends them. The speaker asked for help on a forum and was advised to call the solution center, where they were put on hold for 40 minutes before being told to include the receipts in their next supply order. After explaining their situation and the urgency of needing the receipts for an upcoming show, the speaker was finally able to get an exception and have the receipts shipped to them in 1-2 business days.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I just placed a supply order. I had heard several people on here complain that they did not get their free three-part sales receipts, but that this problem was cleared up when they called H.O.

So I called, asked if there was a code number I needed to enter ... and was told by H.O. that they would just be included.

Well my order came today and guess what? No receipts? Guess what else? The lady from H.O. told me that they no longer send them!

I KNOW there are people on these forums who have gotten them ... can you please look on your paperwork and see if they included an item number?

Call back, they are supposed to send them!

Di, Was this your first supply order of the spring/summer season? If so you are entitled to a free pack. Sorry I got rid of the packing slip when I got mine.

Yes, it is the first supply order since August 2008. My recruiter and I generally split a supply order.

I read somewhere that you can only get them if you e-mai.

I would call the solution center and if you get flack again ask for a supervisor.

I was on hold for them for at least 40 minutes, but I finally got this resolved.The second girl was nicer, and obviously new. I explained that this was my first supply order of the season, i should have gotten the receipts but I didn't. She put me on hold, found her supervisor, and confirmed that I should have gotten them. She said that because I didn't, I should just include them with my SECOND supply order of the season.I said, "Look, I just MADE a supply order, I don't anticipate doing another one any time soon, and I have a show in 10 days and no receipts for it!"I was on hold for another eternity before she finally decided to "make an exception" and do an adjustment. I have a reference number and a promise that they'll be shipped within the next 1-2 business days. Everything but the receipts.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I should just include them with my SECOND supply order of the season.

Did they give you a code to put on your order? I never got mine, and never realized it, but I'm getting ready to submit an order today or tomorrow.

1. What is "No Free Receipts" and how does it work?

"No Free Receipts" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase their own products at a discounted price, without receiving a paper receipt. This allows consultants to save on taxes and shipping costs, and also helps to streamline the ordering process for both consultants and Pampered Chef.

2. How do I sign up for "No Free Receipts"?

To sign up for "No Free Receipts", you must first be a consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you are signed in to your consultant account, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Order History". From there, click on the "No Free Receipts" link and follow the prompts to enroll in the program.

3. Can I still earn commission on purchases made through "No Free Receipts"?

Yes, as a consultant, you will still earn commission on purchases made through "No Free Receipts". The commission will be based on the discounted price that you pay for the products, rather than the full retail price.

4. Are there any limitations to using "No Free Receipts"?

Yes, there are a few limitations to using "No Free Receipts". First, you are only able to make one "No Free Receipts" purchase per month. Additionally, products purchased through this program are not eligible for the 10% discount that consultants receive on their personal orders.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased through "No Free Receipts"?

No, products purchased through "No Free Receipts" are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. This is due to the discounted price that consultants receive through the program. However, if there is an issue with a product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kltaylo