• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts

I will have to call HO back and see if they can confirm.:chef:I didn't get mine in my supply order. Let me know how HO handles it for the rest of you. I won't spend my time calling if they don't take care of it.:chef:I am on hold with HO - show order problem - so I will ask them again about it.
Lorna May
Gold Member
does anyone have the code for the pkg of free receipts, I have missed out the last two seasons because of putting the wrong code and was charged for them.
/lorna

You should get them free with your first order - mine were included and I didn't add any codes.

They aren't giving receipts this season - I called HO and that is what the lady told me

If I knew that I would have ordered some - I only need a few each season

:chef:

They are giving receipts this season. It was mentioned in the changeover boxes, and many of us have already received them. Because there is only one type of receipt, there is no code. HO should include it in your first supply order of the season.

Lorna May said:
does anyone have the code for the pkg of free receipts, I have missed out the last two seasons because of putting the wrong code and was charged for them.
/lorna

Me too. They are never included for me.

I got mine in my first supply order.

If you don't receive them with your first supply order of the season (with the DVD), call HO and let them know.

I got them last season, but haven't placed an order this season to see if I'll get them or not. I did read in the changeover kit that we would get some though.

Anyone know why they just don't include them in the changeover kit? Seems like it would be easier, but thats just me thinking.

They stopped sending them automatically when they went to 2 kinds of receipts a couple of years ago. And then they reduced the size of the box they ship changeover in, so there's no room in the new box for them.I think they also want to hold off on them (and the DVD - that used to be a changeover box item, too) until people indicate that they're planning to do something by submitting a supply order.

candiejayne said:
I got them last season, but haven't placed an order this season to see if I'll get them or not. I did read in the changeover kit that we would get some though.

Anyone know why they just don't include them in the changeover kit? Seems like it would be easier, but thats just me thinking.

I imagine it's so they aren't wasting them on people who will never use them.

For example - I have a consultant on my team who does 1 show every 6 months. Just in time to get the changeover kit, and be able to order all of the new products at 50% off.:rolleyes: It would be a waste of order forms to send them to her.

OHHH! I get it! Thanks!

chefann said:
They are giving receipts this season. It was mentioned in the changeover boxes, and many of us have already received them. Because there is only one type of receipt, there is no code. HO should include it in your first supply order of the season.

Where is this writen - I have looked and can't find it

The HO lady told me they weren't doing this, this season. She told me this last Friday.

Thanks for you help

I didn't get mine in my supply order. Let me know how HO handles it for the rest of you. I won't spend my time calling if they don't take care of it.

Teresa, I can't find it stated in the Changeover materials (of course, they're all over the place and I'm not sure I've got all of them any more). But as I indicated in another thread last week, others have received them in their orders (myself included). The person at HO who spoke to you was incorrect.

Thank You

I am on hold with HO - show order problem - so I will ask them again about it

Thanks again

Teresa

Would you believe that I just got off the phone with HO - 11.14pm

I talked with Mohammad (sp??) and he said that we will NOT receive Free receipts this season

I told him that many other consultants has received them and he said that they shouldn't have

And that was that

Is there anyone else not receiving bags with their orders???

This is the second time is a row that I haven't receive bags

Bummer, I would have ordered some.

I do not believe Mohammed is right. In the change over kit we got a 3-2-1 sheet that states our first order of receipts is free it just doesn't state how to get them. Whether they will arrive automatically or we need a number to add to our supply order as we have in the past.

What are "Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts" and how do they work?

"Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts" are special codes that can be used when placing an order for Pampered Chef supplies. These codes allow customers to receive free receipts with their order. Simply enter the code at checkout and the free receipts will automatically be added to your order.

Where can I find the "Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts"?

The "Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the company's catalogs. You can also receive these codes through email promotions or from your Pampered Chef consultant.

How many free receipts can I receive with the "Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts"?

The number of free receipts you can receive with the "Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts" varies depending on the code used and the current promotions. Typically, the codes will specify how many free receipts are included with the order.

Do the "Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts" expire?

Yes, the "Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts" do have expiration dates. It is important to check the expiration date before using the code to ensure it is still valid. Expired codes will not work and will not provide free receipts with your order.

Can I use multiple "Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts" on one order?

No, only one code can be used per order. If you have multiple "Codes for Supply Order - Free Receipts", you will need to choose which one you would like to use for that particular order. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of each code to determine which one will provide the best deal for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pmpdRRT