• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Pack of Receipts: Get Yours Now!

In summary, "Free Pack of Receipts: Get Yours Now!" is a promotional offer where you can receive a pack of receipts for free. To get your free pack of receipts, simply click on the provided link and fill out the necessary information. There is currently a limit of one free pack per person. There are no hidden fees or obligations, and the pack of receipts will typically arrive within 2-4 weeks. If you do not receive it after 4 weeks, you can contact us for assistance.
melindagilbert
I know I have in the past, but does anyone know if we can still get a Free Pack of Receipts with our first Paper order in the season?

Re: Receiptsyes, you do. I just got some and I didn't order them because I knew they'd come. I have never had to order receipts because they always send me a pack every season.

Re: ReceiptsYep, I ordered some more receipts with my supply order & got my free packet. Whoops, I forgot about the free receipts.

Re: ReceiptsThanks for the reminder on this one.

Re: ReceiptsI have not purchased receipts in 2 yrs but I am getting low. So you guys didnt put any code in on P3, they just automatically came?

Re: ReceiptsYep, they automatically come. I got a pack in my shipment and I did not order them.

Re: ReceiptsSpeaking of receipts... I saw somewhere on here that the 2 part receipts are no longer necessary... Anyone know what the "legal" scoop is?? :chef:

Re: ReceiptsI think you're thinking of the 3-part receipts... Those are no longer necessary. We need the 2-part. One for you, one for the guest.

Re: ReceiptsI didn't get any receipts. Did it came in the change over kit or with your first supply order? I had already placed a supply order and I didn't get some? :(

Re: ReceiptsThe receipts come with your first supply order...not the changeover kit.

1. What is "Free Pack of Receipts: Get Yours Now!"?

"Free Pack of Receipts: Get Yours Now!" is a promotional offer where you can receive a pack of receipts for free.

2. How can I get my free pack of receipts?

To get your free pack of receipts, simply click on the link provided and fill out the necessary information. Once you submit your request, your pack of receipts will be mailed to you.

3. Is there a limit to how many free packs of receipts I can receive?

Currently, there is a limit of one free pack of receipts per person. This is to ensure that everyone has a chance to receive this offer.

4. Are there any hidden fees or obligations?

No, there are no hidden fees or obligations. The pack of receipts is completely free and there is no purchase necessary.

5. How long does it take for the free pack of receipts to arrive?

The delivery time may vary depending on your location, but typically it takes 2-4 weeks for the pack of receipts to arrive. If you have not received your pack after 4 weeks, please contact us for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cla519