• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got Free Receipts in My Supply Order

In summary, the conversation discusses the mailman, the Smart Post program, the receipt issue, and the Trivet.
babywings76
Gold Member
Well, I know this has been a question people have asked about, so I thought I'd post. I just received my supply order and it did come with the pack of free sales receipts. :)

I was a bit perturbed at my mailman though. I was wondering why my order was taking so long to arrive. Well, it was done through the Smart Post thing that PC is doing now. Today the mailman totally squished and squeezed it into my mailbox I had a hard time getting it out. It was in one of those yellow padded envelopes. Glad I didn't drop it and break the Basil Blend Canola Oil that was in there! Not sure if I'm liking this Smart Post thing. Oh well. I know it supposed to help PC lower their shipping costs. Thankfully nothing was damaged and needing to be replaced.

But anyway...free receipts! Yeah! :D :love:

I got a pack of 50 free as well. I was surprised because I was under the assumption that we weren't getting free ones this time. Nice little bonus! :)

I got some too...good thing too, because I forgot to order more!

I placed a huge order last night hopefully for my entire fall season - I'll let you know if I receive the free order forms. I did order 5pks however I'd gladly take another. I hate the thoughts of my PC dollars running out and having to pay for supplies when I see how fast it adds up. :( I ordered mini-catalogs for the first time, I hope for the cost of them plus postage that they pay for themselves in add'l sales. *Fingers crossed*

I got the receipts too and didn't order them. :)
On the oil issue- I'd call HO and let them know its not a good idea to ship it with paperwork in case it did break- it could ruin everything.

I got them as well and didn't order them. I don't think they know what they are doing at HO. I didn't get them in the Spring but was suppose to - when I called they said we don't get thim. I wasn't going to fight it!

I opened up the oil and discovered that it's actually a plastic bottle. So I guess breakage isn't a concern w/ that. :)

Well, with the way the USPS is, it could still break. I had recently gotten some catalogs from someone on here, and the box came and was a MESS!! When I removed everything, thankfully it was fine- since catalogs are packaged together as a big bundle...but when I went to break the box down for the recycyling, it LITERALLY fell apart in my hand. I didn't have to cut it up or anything! And the gal told me it was a new box (PChef box- so you know how sturdy those are). So yes, if the right truck runs over your box...plastic too will crack. :D

I ordered 2 packs & so far have only received 2 packs. Box #1 & Box #3 have arrived. I'm still waiting on box #2.I don't understand their shipping department though. They threw 2 CD's in the big box with all the catalogs & order forms, then put 4 packs of the mini catalogs in a separate box by itself ... nothing else in that big box! A HUGE box! Way too big for 4 little packs of mini catalogs. There are more CD's coming in box #2 with more paperwork. Why wouldn't they separate all the breakable stuff in it's own box and put all the heavy paperwork in a smaller box where it can't bounce around & cause damage??? Makes NO sense to me! Everytime I order can strainers off the supply order I get at least one broken one with all the paperwork.

I got free receipts in my supply order, too. I wish they would make up their minds!

i'll have to check on mine but i don't think i got any receipts on my upply order form last week-but i'll have to double check the box, sor tof just went thru it and put everything back in. Good thing you all brought it up so i can check!

Did anyone receiver the Trivet that we are supposed to get FREE, with our first supply order, if you write in JT76. I did not see anyone mention it, so thought I would ask,
to remind you. I can hardly wait to see that item. Just perfect for the DCB.

I got mine and absolutely LOVE IT! It is perfect for the DCB and I'm using it at my show tomorrow night.

I rec'd my supply order yesterday. I also got the receipts and my trivet. It is so pretty!

I've been off line for a couple weeks -- so are we supposed to get a pack of receipts free with our first supply order? I ordered the paper supplies and they should arrive soon. I wish we could order new products and paper supplies under the same order so we don't have to pay higher shipping.

Could someone check there supply check list to see if there is an "order number" on there ? ? ?

I want Free receipts and I want to make sure I use the correct #

Thanks

:chef:

They just came automatically, I never entered in a code or anything to request them. It's not like the trivet where you need to enter the code. These just come. :)

I know that but on the packing slip it will usually be there

Just a thought

:chef:

I put the number in a thread about a week ago. Let me see if I can find it.

They're JM25 for the pack of 50. However, there has been some confusion about whether consultants will receive them. I got them without adding them to my order, but Beth called HO to ask, and was told that consultants who got them "lucked out" because there were no plans to send them this season as nothing on them had changed.The thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/f-w-2009-supplies-54669/

If you got the new RUFTH trivet at NC, you don't get another one...

I had a supply order delivered last week and only got the 100 that I ordered! That's a real bummer!

Melissa78 said:
I placed a huge order last night hopefully for my entire fall season - I'll let you know if I receive the free order forms. I did order 5pks however I'd gladly take another. I hate the thoughts of my PC dollars running out and having to pay for supplies when I see how fast it adds up. :( I ordered mini-catalogs for the first time, I hope for the cost of them plus postage that they pay for themselves in add'l sales. *Fingers crossed*

LOL - ordering 5 packs of receipts...I don't think you'll run out for quite a while.

Really - supplies are just a part of doing business - part of the expenses of being a business owner. They are all a write-off. the Mini's will most definitely pay for themselves.

Speaking of mini catalogs..when are they available? Has anyone received theirs yet?? I recieved everything else from my supply order but those.. I am not sure if I completely missed something, or they will be delivered at a different date??
I know the calendars won't be released until October, but I haven't read anything about the minis...
Any thoughts!?

ChefSheena said:
Speaking of mini catalogs..when are they available? Has anyone received theirs yet?? I recieved everything else from my supply order but those.. I am not sure if I completely missed something, or they will be delivered at a different date??
I know the calendars won't be released until October, but I haven't read anything about the minis...
Any thoughts!?

I got my minis with my supply order. I would call HO.

When I called home office to get the number to enter for the free package of receipts they told me I didn't have to enter it. That the receipts would ship automatically. I guess depending on who you talk to you could get a different answer every time you call! I did get the package of free receipts with my supply order though.

1. What are "free receipts" in my supply order?

"Free receipts" in your supply order are additional receipts that you did not have to pay for. They are often promotional items or bonuses included in your order.

2. How many free receipts will I receive in my supply order?

The number of free receipts included in your supply order may vary depending on current promotions and availability. Pampered Chef typically includes a set number of free receipts in each supply order.

3. Can I choose which free receipts I receive in my supply order?

Unfortunately, you cannot choose which free receipts are included in your supply order. The selection of free receipts is determined by Pampered Chef and may change from time to time.

4. Are the free receipts in my supply order different from the ones I ordered separately?

Yes, the free receipts included in your supply order may be different from the ones you ordered separately. They may be different designs or may have a different quantity compared to the separate ones you ordered.

5. Do I have to pay for shipping for the free receipts in my supply order?

No, you do not have to pay for shipping on the free receipts included in your supply order. They will be shipped along with your other ordered items at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Intrepid_Chef