• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Add Free Write In Receipts to My Supply Order?

In summary, you can only order 1 free 40 pack of write-in receipts per selling season using the "Non commission orders" form on the "Supply order" page of the Pampered Partner website. If you are using P3, just enter FK 41 and you will be all set. The write-in receipts will be the same as the ones we have now for seasonal sales.
KellyRedHead
I am trying to put in a supply order and I haven't ordered any "Free" write in receipts this month (all year). I paid for the last ones.

But I can't figure out how to do it. I put it in and PP wants to charge me and I am not able to put in N/C. I thought I read here somewhere how to do it, does anyone remember??

Thanks in advance!

Kelly

Can we do that I was going to ask what the difference was between the no charge ones and the $10.25 ones.

Kelly,

First of all are you using Pampered Partner or P3? If you are using Pampered Partner you will have to manually add the free number in which is FK 41. There are 40 to the package.

If you are using P3 just enter FK 41 and you will be all set.

Will they be the same as the ones we have now for s/s

Let me know which version you are using. If need be I will look up how to add to Pampered Partner. I am using P3 now and you don't have all the extra steps to enter.

Miss Cori said:
Will they be the same as the ones we have now for s/s

These are for the spring/summer season. So the answer to your question is yes.

You can only get 1 free 40 pack per selling season. The ones on the supply order form are packed in 100's.

I use P3 Please help I dont want to pay 10.25 for something I can get free obviously

TY harriet I was typing at the same time

Hi Harriet!

I am using PP not P3 on this computer. My other computer I have P3 loaded on I am having issues with (that's a whole other story!)

So I need info on how to add it into PP.

Thanks-
Kelly

Kelly,

Go to Update > Update products. Then click "Add" and type the info (FK41, 40 write-in receipts, free) in the appropriate spots. Make sure you have "Paperwork and supplies" as the category. (Or whatever the closest thing is - I'm at work and don't have it in front of me).

Using P3 to get free order forms.
Miss Cori said:
I use P3 Please help I dont want to pay 10.25 for something I can get free obviously

Go to non commission orders, then click on supply order. Hit add item and then either enter FK 41 for the 40 free write-ins or FK 44 for the 40 free itemized.

This will only give you 40 receipts and you can only order this once. After that you will have to pay the $10.25 for the pack of 100 and use the regular ordering number for these.

I hope this helps you out.

Thanks, Ann for helping Kelly. I was just about to look up how to do it as I haven't done it in a while.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

What would we do without each other!!! Love this group!!

Kelly :D

1) What is a Free Write in Receipt?

A Free Write in Receipt is a feature offered by Pampered Chef where customers can write a personalized message or note on their receipt, free of charge.

2) How can I request a Free Write in Receipt?

To request a Free Write in Receipt, simply mention it to your Pampered Chef consultant at the time of purchase. They will provide you with a receipt form and pen to write your message.

3) Is there a limit to the length of the message I can write?

There is no specific limit to the length of the message for a Free Write in Receipt, but please keep in mind that the space may be limited. We recommend keeping your message short and sweet.

4) Can I request a Free Write in Receipt for online purchases?

Unfortunately, Free Write in Receipts are only available for in-person purchases through a Pampered Chef consultant. If you have a special request for an online order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5) Can I include a Free Write in Receipt for a gift purchase?

Yes, you can include a Free Write in Receipt for a gift purchase. Just let your consultant know that it is a gift and they will provide you with a blank receipt to write your message on. Your recipient will love the personal touch!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • {*mandy*}