• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Add a Write in on Paperwork Supply for Pp?

In summary, to add a write-in item on your Pampered Chef order form, simply write the name and quantity in the "Write-In Items" section. You can also add an item number if known. You can add a write-in item to your order after it has been submitted, as long as it has not yet been processed. There is no limit to the number of write-in items you can add, but keep in mind it may delay processing and shipping. You can add a write-in item even if it is not listed on the order form. Your write-in item will be confirmed on your order confirmation or by contacting your consultant or customer service team.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
Does anyone remember off hand where the thread is that talks about adding write ins on paper work supply for PP?

I know someone typed out the instructions somewhere, but I can't seem to find it now. I have a consultant trying to order her HWC items.

Just thought I would ask.

Thanks,
Tracy

Go to Updates, and update products list one item at a time.

Thanks, I will try that and see if I can figure it out.

Tracy

1. How do I add a write-in item on my Pampered Chef order form?

To add a write-in item on your order form, simply write the name of the item and the quantity you would like in the "Write-In Items" section of the order form. You can also include the item number if you know it.

2. Can I add a write-in item after I have already submitted my order?

Yes, you can add a write-in item to your order after it has been submitted as long as the order has not yet been processed. You can contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team to make the addition.

3. What is the maximum number of write-in items I can add to my order?

There is no limit to the number of write-in items you can add to your order. However, keep in mind that the more write-in items you add, the longer it may take for your order to be processed and shipped.

4. Can I add a write-in item to my order if it is not available on the order form?

Yes, you can add a write-in item to your order even if it is not listed on the order form. Simply write the name and quantity of the item in the "Write-In Items" section and it will be added to your order.

5. How will I know if my write-in item has been added to my order?

If your write-in item is added to your order, you will see it listed on your order confirmation. You can also check with your consultant or the customer service team to confirm that your write-in item has been added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • taterbug