• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Do the Write-Ins on P.partner?

In summary, Karen was trying to order a free trivet and Free Write-Ins, but was having trouble. Tracy had help and was able to get it to work.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
I am so frustrated. When I got my Fall change-over kit, the yellow piece of paper said to write in what style of receipts that you want. (either write-ins or itemized) Well, I can't get it to work on P. Partner. Is there no way to order that through P. Partner supply? Do you have to go through snail mail?

This is also a problem trying to get the Free Trivet. Again, it says write it in on your paper work supply order.

Didn't know if anyone else has ordered theirs yet, or is having trouble also.

What am I doing wrong????:confused:

Help!!!!

Thanks bunches!!!:)

Tracy Graham
Consultant
St. Peters, MO 63376
[email protected]

Go into update, product information, start date (today or whenever). Put the number they told us to "write in". On the right side check "no charge item." Catagory, paperwork/supplies...

Karen

Oh, when you are done, add it. Then you can go back into your order and it will come up.

Karen

The free trivet isn't available until August 15th I think.

Karen, I am trying it, but I still can't get it to work. I know I am missing something simple. It keeps coming up item not allowed for current order.

I will keep trying. I appreciate your help!!

Tracy:)

Karen,
I got it to work. I don't know what I did. I had to go through the process a few times.

I will do the same for the trivet when it is available.

Thanks again for your help. I would never have thought to do all that.

Frustrated no more!!!!:D

Tracy

Let me try again. It took me twice the first time I did it too. I told you to add instead of update. Lets do it again.

Go under PP to Update. Product information. Date - pick today end in sept sometime. Enter the product # you want for the receipts. Price, 0. Catagory paperwork/supplies.. Type, products. Check on right no charge item. Then UPDATE on the right above where you check no charge item.

It should appear in the window above so you know you got it!

Try again :)

Karen

I'm glad you got it!!
Karen

YES!! I did get it!!! Hopefullly this will help others also. Or maybe others aren't as challenged as I am.

Thanks for sticking with me!!! I LOVE this site!!! :D

Tracy

Ok I don't get it. I have tried this over and over. The item appears in my window, but when I go to my non-comm order it isn't there. There must be a final step I'm not doing. Help please!

Jeanie

Jeanie,

On the top menu bar in PP, click on "Update" then select "Product Information". A new window will pop up. Click on the "Add" button on the right. Then where it says "Product #", enter ER76 if you want the free write-ins or ES22 if you want the free itemized. Under "Description", type in either ""40 Free Write-ins" or "40 Free Itemized". In the drop down menu "Category", select "Paperwork/supplies". Now, make sure that all three little boxes on the right are NOT selected (i.e. Guest Special, Food Item and Host Half-price). Then click on the "Update" button. Now you can go into your supply order and type in ER76 or ES22 and it should work.

Good luck! It took me a couple of times to get it. This seemed to be the best explanation. If I can do it, you can do it. Keep me posted.

Tracy :)

I finally got ti done yesterday. The problem was the date. I had a supply order I had entered previously with an older date that I was trying to add to. You have to have the start date prior to your order date or it won't show on your item list.

Jeanie

Jeanie,

I am glad you got it. I didn't realize that I had left out the starting date and ending date. So sorry. :(

But I am glad that you got it!!!!! :)

Tracy

I entered these numbers and now when I go to my supply order it does not pull them up. What am I doing wrong?? TIA

Related to How Do You Do the Write-Ins on P.partner?

1. How do I access the Write-Ins on P.partner?

To access the Write-Ins on P.partner, log in to your account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, select "Write-Ins" from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the Write-Ins page where you can view and manage your Write-In events.

2. Can I schedule a Write-In event on P.partner?

Yes, you can schedule Write-In events on P.partner. On the Write-Ins page, click on the "Schedule a Write-In" button and fill out the necessary information such as date, time, location, and theme. Make sure to save your changes before closing the window.

3. How do I invite guests to my Write-In event on P.partner?

To invite guests to your Write-In event, go to the Write-Ins page and click on the event you want to invite guests to. Then, click on the "Invite Guests" button and select the guests you want to invite from your contact list. You can also manually enter email addresses to invite guests who are not on your contact list.

4. Can I customize the invitations for my Write-In event on P.partner?

Yes, you can customize the invitations for your Write-In event on P.partner. After selecting the guests you want to invite, click on the "Customize" button to edit the invitation message. You can add images, change the font and color, and include a personal message to make your invitation more personalized.

5. How do I track RSVPs for my Write-In event on P.partner?

To track RSVPs for your Write-In event, go to the Write-Ins page and click on the event you want to view. Then, click on the "View RSVPs" button to see the list of guests who have RSVP'd. You can also send reminder emails to guests who have not responded yet by clicking on the "Send Reminder" button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • PamperedinAvon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • kary