• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Search by Individual Show for Items Ordered?

In summary, to search for items ordered by an individual show, go to the "Orders" tab on your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Search" button. Select "Individual Show" from the drop-down menu and enter the show name or host's name in the search bar. You can also search for items from a past show by changing the date range. To view the total sales for a specific show, follow the same steps and the total sales will be displayed at the top of the page. Additionally, you can search for a specific item ordered from a show by using the "Advanced Filters" option. Finally, to search for items ordered by a specific customer at a show, use the "Advanced Filters" option and
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Is there a way to search a specific show to see how many of a specific item was ordered w/o looking at every order on P3? I remember with PP we could see a show detail summary but, I can't find that on P3.

For example, I want to search one show to see how many HWC items were sold.

You can run an order history report. It's under reports, but not contact or show. It's just by itself. Then you can put in the item numbers (or range if they're in a range). You can also do a date range.

Thanks Crystal I know how to do that, but I want to see totals for a specific show w/o having to do the math myself. I miss that report that we could get on PP, it came in handy when I wanted to see what I sold and what was the big seller at individual shows.

oh, ok. Sorry about that. I think there's still something like that. Let me look.

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks Crystal I know how to do that, but I want to see totals for a specific show w/o having to do the math myself. I miss that report that we could get on PP, it came in handy when I wanted to see what I sold and what was the big seller at individual shows.

I miss that report from PP also.

What about running that order history report with the date of each show. That would work unless you had two shows on the same date. I'm still looking but that might work.

That's what I'd do. Do a Top Sell Report for Guest Specials with a date range of one day - the date of the show you want to check.

1. How do I search for items ordered by an individual show?

To search for items ordered by an individual show, go to the "Orders" tab on your Pampered Chef consultant account. Then, click on the "Search" button and select "Individual Show" from the drop-down menu. Enter the show name or host's name in the search bar and click "Search." This will show you all the items ordered from that specific show.

2. Can I search for items ordered from a past show?

Yes, you can search for items ordered from a past show. Follow the same steps as mentioned above, but make sure to change the date range to include the date of the past show. This will show you all the items ordered from that specific show within the selected date range.

3. How can I view the total sales for a specific show?

To view the total sales for a specific show, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the "Search" button. Select "Individual Show" from the drop-down menu and enter the show name or host's name in the search bar. Click "Search" and the total sales for that show will be displayed at the top of the page.

4. Is there a way to search for a specific item ordered from a show?

Yes, you can search for a specific item ordered from a show. Go to the "Orders" tab and click on the "Search" button. Select "Individual Show" from the drop-down menu and enter the show name or host's name in the search bar. Then, click on the "Advanced Filters" button and enter the name or code of the item you are looking for. Click "Apply" and it will show you all the orders that include that specific item from the selected show.

5. How do I search for items ordered by a specific customer at a show?

You can search for items ordered by a specific customer at a show by following these steps: Go to the "Orders" tab and click on the "Search" button. Select "Individual Show" from the drop-down menu and enter the show name or host's name in the search bar. Then, click on the "Advanced Filters" button and enter the customer's name in the "Customer Name" field. Click "Apply" and it will show you all the orders from that specific customer at the selected show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kate0831