• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rec'd More Than What I Ordered for Supplies........

In summary, HO threw in extra items with my first order of the season, which is normal for them. They also sent me a DVD about how to start and run my business which I found to be a little old.
Jamie's Money
I made my first "supply order" the other day and when I opened the box today, I found that there were more items than what I ordered. I went back to P3 to see if I accidently ordered something without realizing what it was and I didn't. I got a pack of Write-In Receipts, and also a Spring into Success DVD. Is this normal for HO to throw in extra stuff with supply orders?

Jamie's Money said:
I made my first "supply order" the other day and when I opened the box today, I found that there were more items than what I ordered. I went back to P3 to see if I accidently ordered something without realizing what it was and I didn't. I got a pack of Write-In Receipts, and also a Spring into Success DVD. Is this normal for HO to throw in extra stuff with supply orders?
Those are both items that come automatically with your first order of the season - and you aren't charged for them....they are free!:thumbup:

Thanks for clearing that up for me!!!!:thumbup: :D

Jamie's Money said:
Thanks for clearing that up for me!!!!:thumbup: :D

They used to come in our changeover kit - the info that we get at the beginning of the new season, with new catalogs, and selling info, etc....but the past couple times, they've come with our first supply order instead. It makes sense to wait and send those items only to the people who are actually going to be working their business!

ChefBeckyD said:
They used to come in our changeover kit - the info that we get at the beginning of the new season, with new catalogs, and selling info, etc....but the past couple times, they've come with our first supply order instead. It makes sense to wait and send those items only to the people who are actually going to be working their business!

I'm a big 'ol procrastinator...so making me wait until I order supplies, well makes me order supplies!

I had to laugh when I read this because my new recruit had ordered her first supplies and got only one of the things she ordered. Everything else was missing. So when I read the title I thought maybe her items accidentally got put in your box LOL But her items were small things like the bamboo spoons and i-slice. She wanted to use some of the small items as prizes at her first show on Sunday and now they won't be there until Tuesday. I am giving her some of my extras to help out, thank goodness I actually have some extras LOL

Um ... why assume that if we are not ordering supplies we're not "working our business?"

The only reason I got them at all this season was that I ordered some product samples/door prizes for an upcoming vendor event ...I went in with my director early in the season for books and later this year, needed more so I got some from her when she went out of business.

I did watch the DVD but it felt a little "old" half way through the spring season.

Personally ... I think that more people should get together and order 100 catalogs and split them with their clustermates ... it is more "cost effective" that way ... but it also means we're not spending too much on supplies.

I don't think Becky was trying to imply that everyone that waits to order supplies is not working their business. But generally speaking, it probably is a fairly descent indicator.

I do agree with HO's decision to hold off and not mail them automatically. With tens of thousands of consultants, I'm sure they have had more than enough wasted receipts/DVDs over the years that it makes good business sense to wait and only print what you actually need and what is going to be used.

Personally, I'd like to be able to request them without having to made a supply purchase... maybe that deserves a suggestion email to HO... but that will have to wait until I'm a bit more awake and can sound intelligent.

I agree with waiting to send the receipts ... but I do wish they'd make it clear that we'd get them. Maybe it would be better if we requested them when we needed them.

As it stands, I print outside order forms a lot and still have some left over from my business builder package ... so I didn't really need the order forms when they sent it.

I DO think it would be helpful to have the DVD at the beginning of the season, but next season, having been to conference, it will again feel like "been there, done that."

1. What should I do if I received more supplies than I ordered?

If you have received more supplies than what you ordered, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or send an email to [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you with resolving this issue.

2. Will I be charged for the extra supplies I received?

No, you will not be charged for any supplies that you did not order. Our customer service team will work with you to resolve the issue and make sure you are only charged for the items that you intended to purchase.

3. How long will it take to correct the extra supplies I received?

Our customer service team will work quickly to resolve the issue of extra supplies. Depending on the circumstances, it may take a few days for the extra supplies to be picked up or returned. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issue.

4. Can I keep the extra supplies I received?

We kindly ask that you do not keep any extra supplies that you did not order. Our inventory management system relies on accurate records of supplies, and keeping extra items can cause issues with our stock. Please contact our customer service team to arrange for the return of the extra supplies.

5. Will this delay the delivery of my actual order?

In most cases, receiving extra supplies will not delay the delivery of your actual order. Our warehouse team works hard to ensure that orders are fulfilled accurately and in a timely manner. If you have any concerns about your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • slapsappyhappy