• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limit to # of Products Ordered??

In summary, the other day I demod the pineapple corer at my weight watchers meeting and gave everyone a small cup of the juicy fruit. I did admit to having a alterior motive.......needing to send in a show so the 'pampered police' would not be after me. Anyway a number of people want to order the corer and I would like to put it on one order since I am paying the shipping. I will be keeping a list of everyone that ordered so if any problems arise w/the product I can take care of it. How many of the same product can be ordered on one order form?this is interesting...i had no idea there was a limit!?!?!?!maybe there isn
byrd1956
Gold Member
The other day I demod the pineapple corer at my weight watchers meeting and gave everyone a small cup of the juicy fruit. I did admit to having a alterior motive.......needing to send in a show so the 'pampered police' would not be after me. Anyway a number of people want to order the corer and I would like to put it on one order since I am paying the shipping. I will be keeping a list of everyone that ordered so if any problems arise w/the product I can take care of it. How many of the same product can be ordered on one order form?

this is interesting...i had no idea there was a limit!?!?!?!

maybe there isn't, but i would like to know before I place the order...hoping someone can help

I do not think there would there be a limit. Who is to say you are not ordering them as gifts? I ordered 15 of the same item to do just that, and there was no problem.
Hope this helps.

And congrats on the multiple orders! Hmmm, what else can you demo at a meeting? :)

There is a limit but I think it is high like 50. You can get HO approval for it anyway.

I did a test entry on a current show. It popped up an error message that an item was ordered with a quantity of more than 50.I went & found this in the Policy Guide (pg 9):
Large Quantity OrdersSome customers may want to purchase a large quantity (more than 50) of a single item For example, a customer may want to purchase Pampered Chef ® products for commercial use in a restaurant or institution or as client gifts. If you encounter such an opportunity, contact the Solution Center for guidelines.

Last edited:
thanks to everyone that responded!

Ha Ha! You bumping this thread reminded me to go take that order for 99 pineapple wedgers off that show! LOL

Something for you to think about. If you are having the entire order shipped to you,
you could recover your own out-of-pocket shipping charges by putting at least $60 on several orders, and get a variety of the Cookbooks for your collection. Use the names of some of those who have placed orders, but you get the bonus. You can hand write the receipts for them on your three part forms.

good idea!

What is the limit to the number of products I can order?

The limit to the number of products you can order depends on the individual consultant or host's policies. As a general rule, most consultants and hosts allow for a maximum of 50 products per order.

Why is there a limit to the number of products I can order?

The limit is in place to ensure that all customers have a fair chance to purchase their desired products. It also helps our consultants and hosts manage their inventory and ensure timely delivery of orders.

Can I place multiple orders to bypass the limit?

No, our system is designed to prevent customers from placing multiple orders to bypass the limit. If you wish to purchase more products, please contact your consultant or host to discuss options.

Can I request for a higher limit to be applied to my order?

Yes, you can discuss this with your consultant or host. They may be able to accommodate your request depending on their inventory and policies.

Are there any exceptions to the limit on product orders?

In some cases, our limited edition or seasonal products may have a lower limit or may be excluded from the limit altogether. This is to ensure that all customers have a fair chance to purchase these popular items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • JanisF