• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping and Handling on Supply Orders

In summary, the shipping and handling fees for supply orders vary based on weight and shipping address. Free shipping is not currently available, but promotions and codes may be offered. Supply orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days and tracking information will be provided. International shipping is not currently available.
koeverson
Does anyone know if we have to pay shipping and handling on supply orders and if so how much? In the old pampered partner when I placed a supply order I did not see a shipping and handling change in the new P3 I am ordering catalogues and the shipping and handling is $9.00 is this correct?

The first order of the month should be $4 I think - Make sure you didnt' start another supply order earlier that you didn't submit to make sure you are not getting charge to much for shipping

thank you I never noticed that the first order was $4.00. I did have a supply order that I did not delete and that made the difference. Again thanks.

What are the shipping and handling fees for supply orders?

The shipping and handling fees for supply orders vary depending on the total weight of the order and the shipping address. You can view the estimated shipping charges in your shopping cart before completing your order.

Do you offer free shipping on supply orders?

Unfortunately, we do not offer free shipping on supply orders at this time. However, we do occasionally run promotions or offer free shipping codes, so be sure to check our website and social media channels for any current deals.

How long does it take for supply orders to be shipped?

Supply orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Delivery times will vary depending on your location and chosen shipping method.

Can I track my supply order?

Yes, once your supply order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order on the shipping carrier's website.

Do you offer international shipping for supply orders?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States for supply orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to expand our shipping options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • floccies