• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get 4$ Shipping on Both Supply & Kit Enhancement Orders?

In summary, customers can combine their supply and kit enhancement orders to receive $4 shipping. This offer is only valid for orders placed within the same party or show. To take advantage of this offer, customers simply need to place both orders within the same party or show. However, this offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions and is not applicable for expedited shipping or orders placed outside of a party or show.
jrb0328
I know that you can only place one supply order with 4$ shipping per month. But if I place a supply order and a Kit Enhancement order, will I get 4$ shipping on both?

Yes, I did that. Ordered supplies yesterday and then realized I needed to order a couple things for kit enhancement and got $4.00 shipping on both.

thats good to know - thanks

1. Can I combine my supply and kit enhancement orders to receive $4 shipping?

Yes, you can combine your supply and kit enhancement orders to receive $4 shipping. This offer is valid for orders placed within the same party or show.

2. Is the $4 shipping offer available for all supply and kit enhancement orders?

No, the $4 shipping offer is only available for orders placed within the same party or show. It is not applicable for orders placed separately or outside of a party or show.

3. How do I take advantage of the $4 shipping offer for my supply and kit enhancement orders?

To take advantage of the $4 shipping offer, simply place both your supply and kit enhancement orders within the same party or show. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Are there any restrictions for the $4 shipping offer on supply and kit enhancement orders?

Yes, the $4 shipping offer is only valid for orders placed within the same party or show. It is not applicable for expedited shipping or orders placed outside of a party or show.

5. Can I use any other discounts or promotions in conjunction with the $4 shipping offer for supply and kit enhancement orders?

No, the $4 shipping offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one offer can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK