• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Supplies, Samples, and Kit Enhancements | HWC Products

In summary, to order supplies and samples from Pampered Chef, log in to your account and click on the "Order Supplies, Samples, and Kit Enhancements" link. You can customize your order by selecting specific products and quantities, and add special requests during checkout. Delivery time may vary, and returns or exchanges are not accepted except for damaged or defective items. Bulk orders may be eligible for discounts, but the amount will depend on the size of the order. Contact customer service for more information.
pkd09
Silver Member
I need to place a supply order, a sample order (HWC products) and Kit Enhancement. Do I really need to input them all in seperately AND pay $4 each shipping? Any way to do it all on one order?

Would be nice but they are all in different categories on non commission orders.

Yes, they are all seperate order. They wil ship seperately.

1. How do I order supplies and samples?

To order supplies and samples, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order Supplies, Samples, and Kit Enhancements" link. From there, you can browse the available products and add them to your cart. Once you are ready to check out, simply follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I customize my order of supplies and samples?

Yes, you can customize your order of supplies and samples by selecting the specific products and quantities that you need. You can also add special requests or notes during the checkout process.

3. How long will it take to receive my order of supplies and samples?

The delivery time for your order of supplies and samples may vary depending on your location. Typically, orders are processed within 1-2 business days and then shipped via standard ground shipping.

4. Can I return or exchange any supplies or samples?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for supplies and samples. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are there any discounts available for bulk orders of supplies and samples?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of supplies and samples. The discount amount will vary depending on the size of your order. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk ordering discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom