• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Enhance Your Kitchen with Pampered Chef Dollars: Catalogs & Kit Items

In summary, "Pampered Chef Dollars" are virtual currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. They can be combined with other forms of payment but cannot be used for shipping and handling fees. These dollars have an expiration date of one year from the date they were earned and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Use PC dollars to pay for kit enhancement items?

Also ... can you order catalogs with the same order?

Is it really $4 shipping whether they're sending catalogs or cookware?

Kit enhancement will be a different order than catalogs (supply) so they would each be $4. The $4 shipping is for the FIRST order you place for each of those types of orders per month. After that, the shipping is based on the amount you spend (like direct shipping for a customer)

Also- I learned this the hard way....don't "date" an order for March 1st, but then submit it in February. They base those orders on when they recieve them, not what they are "dated". I got charged extra shipping for a few orders that way. (For example, maybe I placed an order on Feb 9th and got the $4 shipping, then I dated a new order for March 1st but submitted in at the end of February. (Thinking I would just be ahead of the game and they could ship it out right away on the first!) The second order, I was charged the higher shipping. Even though it "went through" at the $4 shipping, they adjusted my commission the next month to pay for the additional shipping.) Hope that makes sense!

And yes, the $4 shipping is for a small or HUGE order!! Cool, huh?

Yes you can use PC$ for Kit enhancement.No you can not order catalogs in the same order, they are supplies.It is $4.00 for the first supply order of every month. After that you pay direct shipping.

Related to Enhance Your Kitchen with Pampered Chef Dollars: Catalogs & Kit Items

What are "Pampered Chef Dollars" and how can I use them?

"Pampered Chef Dollars" are virtual currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. These dollars can then be used towards purchasing items from our catalogs or kit items.

How do I earn "Pampered Chef Dollars"?

There are various ways to earn "Pampered Chef Dollars," including hosting a party, referring friends to host parties, and participating in special promotions. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on specific earning opportunities.

Can I combine "Pampered Chef Dollars" with other forms of payment?

Yes, "Pampered Chef Dollars" can be combined with other forms of payment, such as credit cards or gift cards, for your purchases. However, they cannot be used towards shipping and handling fees.

Do "Pampered Chef Dollars" expire?

Yes, "Pampered Chef Dollars" have an expiration date of one year from the date they were earned. Make sure to use them before they expire!

Can I redeem "Pampered Chef Dollars" for cash?

No, "Pampered Chef Dollars" cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used towards purchases from our catalogs or kit items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cape_PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom